- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Data retention: Telstra predicts metadata will surface in lawsuits
- NRMA reveals startups for Jumpstart accelerator
- Updated: Telstra suffers outages on ADSL, wireless and online apps
- Optus says sorry after clock blooper
- Govt, telcos point fingers over 4G emergency alert problem
- Many 4G customers could be missing emergency alerts
- NBN: HFC transition plan alarms telco coalition
- Telstra, Optus go live with 700MHz networks
- Comms Alliance calls govt plan a 'data creation regime'
- Data retention: It's really, really important (but we still can't give you any details)
- Enhanced Triple Zero detects location of mobile callers
- Major milestone for NBN 2.0 as NBN Co and Telstra sign new deal
- Vodafone includes international roaming in $100 Red plans
- Optus bags Suncorp IT service management deal
- Telstra aims to simplify international roaming prices