Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Foxtel, Village and ISPs yet to agree on the cost of blocking pirate sites
- Vodafone prepares to roll out 4G to MVNOs
- Telstra opens up 4G services
- Music industry wants ISPs to block ‘Kickass Torrents’
- Vocus strikes new deals with Optus, Telstra
- Telstra scores $1.6b NBN HFC contract
- LG G5 review, with Australian prices [Update]
- Optus calls for rethink of NBN pricing scheme
- Vodafone to launch Voice over WiFi ‘shortly’, CEO says
- Optus restructures consumer and enterprise divisions
- Labor preparing to embrace FTTdp, Fifield claims
- In brief: Singtel, Telstra back SubPartners’ APX-West
- Uber to trial in-car Wi-Fi
- Optus Business, Cisco reveal co-investment deal
- Large cracks appear in nbn business case