- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Telcos line up with ACCC against Telstra
- Telstra and Optus snap up 1800MHz spectrum
- TSSR: Concerns persist over government’s telco security reforms
- Telstra warns of potential for NBN ‘mission creep’
- Telstra could benefit from proposed changes to NBN rules: Macquarie Telecom
- Optus calls for changes to NBN bill
- Report backs commercial mobile broadband for emergency services
- Telstra to take charge of NBN’s HFC rollout
- Optus to pony up after HFC speed claims
- Optus signs 10-year agreement with Australian Olympic Committee
- NBN rejects copper criticism
- TPG, Optus join court fight over Telstra wholesale prices
- What will the NBN really cost?
- Labor slams NBN over Optus HFC network revelations
- Optus complaints up, Vodafone and Telstra down, TIO figures show
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs