- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- NRMA accelerates startups with Jumpstart
- Telstra says it only keeps customer data for billing, network assurance
- Australian telcos remain holdouts on IPv6
- Optus tunes up 4G network with carrier aggregation
- BlackLine creates APAC vice president role
- Possible Telstra competition against NBN Co could upset economic model
- Optus, SingTel make leadership changes
- Optus 10, Jabiru-2 launch
- Turnbull seeks second Digital Dividend from community TV spectrum
- Telstra joins Optus in covering early termination fees
- Optus hopes to stem customer losses with new incentives
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- NBN likely to share HFC with Foxtel
- NBN Co aims to serve 1 million premises by next July
- Are startups and enterprises better together?
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company