- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- UPDATED: Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Telstra to kill 2G services
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra unveils locations getting early access to 700MHz 4G network
- Optus 700MHz 4G network ready for Perth, Darwin
- Vertigan panel sees no need to tighten NBN wholesale rules
- NBN: Lengthy wait for outcomes of FTTB, FTTN trials
- MyNetFone picks up iBoss platform
- MyNetFone charts course in app-dominated world
- Telstra, Optus and Vodafone respond to 1300 number issue
- Fibre-to-the-building: NBN Co eyes Q1 2015 FTTB launch
- Mobile calls to 1800 numbers made free – why not 1300?
- More could follow Westpac dropping BlackBerry: analyst
- Australia tumbles in Akamai broadband rankings
- Updated: Vodafone, Optus say ACCC lacks teeth
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites