Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Optus expands cyber offering with Palo Alto Networks
- ACCC greenlights Vocus’ NextGen Networks acquisition
- Senator Stephen Conroy resigns
- ANZ’s Optus deal extended until 2020
- CloudFlare CEO attacks ‘Telstra tax’
- Telstra, Optus and Vodafone to receive tens of millions for data retention
- Telcos divided over ACCC mobile roaming inquiry
- ACCC to scrutinise in-country mobile roaming
- TPG seeks spectrum in Singapore
- NBN narrows in on rollout cost, future revenue
- NBN sees more fibre to the node, less cable in network
- Optus to install satellite-based small cells in NT
- AFP to stage new raid in NBN leaks investigation
- CloudFlare bandwidth cost claims overstated, Telstra says
- Optus Business strikes $20m Wi-Fi deal
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is