- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- NBN likely to share HFC with Foxtel
- NBN Co aims to serve 1 million premises by next July
- Are startups and enterprises better together?
- Some light shed on scope of data retention regime
- Optus 10 to launch next month after delays
- ACCC mulls new pricing for SMS, voice calls
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Vodafone uses low-band to boost 4G coverage
- Turnbull warns ACCC against undermining Telstra NBN agreement
- UPDATED: Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Telstra to kill 2G services
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra unveils locations getting early access to 700MHz 4G network
- Optus 700MHz 4G network ready for Perth, Darwin