Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Virgin Australia tests in-flight Wi-Fi
- NBN joins cable broadband R&D group
- Victoria Police to get Apple gear in $50m deal
- TPG announces $1.9bn national 4G network plan
- Google, Telstra back new subsea cable system
- A supplier cyber assessment to procure a potted plant
- NBN says it has ‘zero tolerance’ over leaks
- Telstra loses fight against wholesale price cuts
- Piracy crackdown: Website blocking to get a lot quicker, cheaper
- Optus strikes new managed services deal with EnergyAustralia
- Optus hit by SMS problem
- Optus teams with Cisco for managed business communications services
- Wholesale ditching of FTTN not an option, NBN argues
- Cisco Jasper grows Internet of Things reach, breadth
- NBN details commercial launch for FTTC services