Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Optus rolls out more small cells in NT, SA
- Optus wins $75m Flight Centre contract
- Telstra’s rivals warn about changes to telco competition law
- Optus rolls out small cells in WA
- Optus adds NBN HFC to wholesale offerings
- First sites to be blocked in piracy fight
- Spectrum auction could boost opportunities for TPG 4G network
- Broadband levy to subsidise regional NBN services
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Second round of mobile black-spot program draws criticism
- NBN leaks: AFP won’t have access to documents seized in raid
- Government to scrap telco-specific competition laws
- ‘Fibre to the curb’ rollout one step closer, NBN says
- Optus and Huawei hit 35Gbps in single-user 5G trial
- Optus profit drops
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).