Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Telstra bumps 4G capacity in Qld, SA
- Kickass Torrents is offline, but moves to block it continue
- US takes down pirate site targeted by Australian music industry
- Telstra calls for USO to be retained — for now
- Industry group aims to help Australia realise IoT’s benefits
- NBN prepares for full-scale HFC rollout
- Optus to hand back $2.4m to phone insurance customers
- Optus invests in greater automation for NBN wholesale offering
- NBN raids: Conroy calls for end to ‘ludicrous’ AFP investigation
- ACCC to look at future of ADSL regulation
- HFC services officially join NBN mix
- Optus eyes finance, HR outsourcing
- Vodafone switches more telcos over to 4G
- ISPs, rights holders wrangle over ongoing court oversight for website blocks
- Pirate website blocking: Court to wrestle with definition of ‘online location’
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria