Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- HFC services officially join NBN mix
- Optus eyes finance, HR outsourcing
- Vodafone switches more telcos over to 4G
- ISPs, rights holders wrangle over ongoing court oversight for website blocks
- Pirate website blocking: Court to wrestle with definition of ‘online location’
- NBN raids: Switkowski article breached caretaker conventions, says DPMC head
- Former NBN CTO enjoys broadband challenge in Hong Kong
- Productivity Commission seeks input on regional telecoms subsidy
- Optus introduces white-label SDN service
- Optus and Macquarie Uni partner on cyber security
- NBN chair defends taking action over leaks
- Telcos back blackspot funding
- Fifield says NBN management decided to refer leaks to AFP
- AFP raids Labor Senator’s office in search for source of NBN leaks
- Music industry happy with less stringent website blocking in pirate fight
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.