Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Optus and La Trobe Uni partner for cyber security degree
- Move to block Kickass Torrents continues despite site-takedown
- Vodafone finally makes its NBN play
- XG.Fast delivers 8Gbps over copper in NBN lab trials
- Vodafone demos 5G with Nokia, outlines research and deployment plans
- TPG ‘keen’ to get its hands on 700MHz spectrum
- Vodafone will have to compete with rivals for 700MHz spectrum
- Data61 cyber security hub opens its doors
- Optus and Nokia work together on 5G
- SD-WAN delivers flexibility for Mr Scaffold
- Ziggy Switkowski reappointed NBN chair
- Date set for Vodafone 2G switch-off
- Telcos grapple with storm aftermath in South Australia
- Optus welcomes NBN decision on HFC
- NBN ditches Optus HFC for FTTdp