Optus is an Australian leader in integrated telecommunications, delivering cutting-edge communications, information technology and entertainment services. In 2001 SingTel became the parent company of Optus, paving the way to become a strong and strategic telecommunications player within the Asia-Pacific region.
Optus specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
The company specialises in a broad range of communications services including mobile, local, national and long distance telephony, business network services, internet and satellite services and subscription television.
Its mobile services includes: phones & devices, applications, BYO plans and Optus offers Internet & Network Services such as broadband, network solutions, internet security and business solutions.
How to buy
Business sales: Call 1300 737 574
Personal Mobile Sales: 1800 780 219
Sales home phone or Internet: 1800 780 219
Yes Optus - World Square Sydney
Shop 9.36, World Square Shopping Centre, NSW
Yes Optus - Bondi Jct Westfield
Shop 1033, 500 Oxford Street, NSW
(02) 9386 9944
Tel: 1300 737 574
1 Lyon Park Road
Latest Stories about
- Piracy crackdown: Village Roadshow launches legal action to block 41 websites
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Optus launches commercial 4.5G service, trials pre-5G technology
- Village Roadshow aims to block 40 pirate sites
- NetComm Wireless reaps $28 million windfall from NBN FTTC
- Optus reports another profit drop
- FTTN set to overtake FTTP as NBN rollout continues
- What’s the point: Industry questions telco security legislation, again
- Vodafone first telco to use NBN for mobile coverage boost
- Telstra still dominates NBN, but competition watchdog sees some positive signs
- Vic govt set to slash its phone bill
- Optus switches on support for native Wi-Fi calling
- IBM, Optus and Australia Post join blockchain group
- Optus rolls out more small cells in NT, SA
- Optus wins $75m Flight Centre contract
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!