- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- In brief: Government boosts cloud services panel
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Bulletproof Networks to list on the ASX
- Nextgen powers up backhaul network to 100Gbps
- Nextgen looks to NBN, cloud to boost business
- Nextgen still Australian after sale to Canadian teachers, says CEO
- Leighton completes sale of telco assets to Canadian teachers
- Leighton confirms Canadian fund will buy telco assets
- Leighton in talks to sell telco assets to Canadian fund
- Speed to screen drives Fox Sports Australia’s networking upgrade
- iiNet services to expand into Darwin, Queensland
- Nextgen finishes NBN Regional Backbone Blackspots Program
- DBCDE signs off on Broken Hill fibre link
- NextDC flicks switch on Brisbane data centre
- Regional Australians to receive faster Nextep DSLAM network speeds