- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- Bulletproof Networks to list on the ASX
- Nextgen powers up backhaul network to 100Gbps
- Nextgen looks to NBN, cloud to boost business
- Nextgen still Australian after sale to Canadian teachers, says CEO
- Leighton completes sale of telco assets to Canadian teachers
- Leighton confirms Canadian fund will buy telco assets
- Leighton in talks to sell telco assets to Canadian fund
- Speed to screen drives Fox Sports Australia’s networking upgrade
- iiNet services to expand into Darwin, Queensland
- Nextgen finishes NBN Regional Backbone Blackspots Program
- DBCDE signs off on Broken Hill fibre link
- NextDC flicks switch on Brisbane data centre
- Regional Australians to receive faster Nextep DSLAM network speeds
- Seven fibre carriers confirmed for NextDC's B1 centre
- Nextgen launches wholesale NBN product suite
A description and analysis of Facebook Social Graph, monetization opportunities and its value to businesses.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size