- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- Telcos come out swinging over Telstra wholesale pricing
- In brief: Yuile takes CEO role at Nextgen Group
- In brief: Government boosts cloud services panel
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Bulletproof Networks to list on the ASX
- Nextgen powers up backhaul network to 100Gbps
- Nextgen looks to NBN, cloud to boost business
- Nextgen still Australian after sale to Canadian teachers, says CEO
- Leighton completes sale of telco assets to Canadian teachers
- Leighton confirms Canadian fund will buy telco assets
- Leighton in talks to sell telco assets to Canadian fund
- Speed to screen drives Fox Sports Australia’s networking upgrade
- iiNet services to expand into Darwin, Queensland
- Nextgen finishes NBN Regional Backbone Blackspots Program
- DBCDE signs off on Broken Hill fibre link
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- Quick iPhone 6S case review: Ballistic Tungsten Tough
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- Dell's next 'AFTE' software robot will offer cognitive intelligence
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup