- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- Bulletproof Networks to list on the ASX
- Nextgen powers up backhaul network to 100Gbps
- Nextgen looks to NBN, cloud to boost business
- Nextgen still Australian after sale to Canadian teachers, says CEO
- Leighton completes sale of telco assets to Canadian teachers
- Leighton confirms Canadian fund will buy telco assets
- Leighton in talks to sell telco assets to Canadian fund
- Speed to screen drives Fox Sports Australia’s networking upgrade
- iiNet services to expand into Darwin, Queensland
- Nextgen finishes NBN Regional Backbone Blackspots Program
- DBCDE signs off on Broken Hill fibre link
- NextDC flicks switch on Brisbane data centre
- Regional Australians to receive faster Nextep DSLAM network speeds
- Seven fibre carriers confirmed for NextDC's B1 centre
- Nextgen launches wholesale NBN product suite
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings