Nextgen is an Australian Telecommunications Carrier and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leighton Holdings. It is also a specialist provider of high performance data services and owns and operates Australia's third largest fibre network. Its customers are Carriers, Corporations and Government.
Nextgen Networks is a national telecommunications carrier that specialises in high performance, premium data services for the corporate, government and carrier markets.
Nextgen Networks helps its customers with:
• Reduced data networking costs
• Increased bandwidth and improved data networking performance
• Industry-leading product features and performance specifications
• Security with carrier-grade data centre and disaster recovery solutions
Products and services
Nextgen Networks specialises in high performance data networking services for the carrier, service provider, corporate and government sectors.
Its standard products include the following categories:
Transmission Links, Switched Data Services, High Speed Internet and Co-Location.
Nextgen also owns and operates a modern, Australia wide telecommunications network and a Customer Service.
How to buy
All sales and business enquiries:
1300 653 351 (Australia)
Ph: 02 9434 3444
486 Pacific Highway
Latest Stories about
- Vocus revenue grows 404 per cent in first half
- Procurement panel to help keep its govt’s Internet bill down
- Vocus completes Nextgen Networks buyout
- ACCC greenlights Vocus’ NextGen Networks acquisition
- Vocus moves to boost network with Nextgen acquisition
- Vocus, Nextgen sign MoU for Australia-Singapore Cable construction
- Telcos come out swinging over Telstra wholesale pricing
- In brief: Yuile takes CEO role at Nextgen Group
- In brief: Government boosts cloud services panel
- Former AAPT CEO joins Nextgen Networks
- Bulletproof Networks to list on the ASX
- Nextgen powers up backhaul network to 100Gbps
- Nextgen looks to NBN, cloud to boost business
- Nextgen still Australian after sale to Canadian teachers, says CEO
- Leighton completes sale of telco assets to Canadian teachers