Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Network management vulnerability exposes cable modems to hacking
- Review: Samsung Dex nearly nails smartphone-as-desktop
- Victoria Police to get Apple gear in $50m deal
- U.S. businesses jump on trend to buy unlocked smartphones
- Samsung announces DeX dock for new Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphone
- Samsung may retake momentum with the S8 smartphone
- Mingis on Tech: All about the new Moto G5 Plus
- Moto G5 Plus: Economy class that gets you there (with video)
- Mingis on Tech: A madcap MWC 2017 recap
- Classic smartphone brands get a spring in their step at MWC (+video)
- Battery safety still top of mind for Samsung and other phone makers
- Lenovo to integrate Amazon Alexa in Moto smartphones
- Nostalgia rules as classic phone brands come alive at MWC
- A trove of new Android smartphones to debut at MWC
- 10 smartphone trends to watch in 2017