- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Hackers meet professor's challenge to pen test his online world
- Georgia Tech researcher flags flaw in open-source vets health system
Motorola was founded over 80 years ago and was responsible for creating the world's first commercial handheld cellular phone in 1983. Today, Motorola's portfolio of technologies, solutions and services includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products. Motorola is headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, USA.
Motorola is organized into two business units:
The Mobile Devices and Home business: mobility, media and the Internet which includes mobile converged devices and smartphones, digital entertainment devices in the home, and end-to-end video, voice and data solutions.
The Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Networks business: which offers a end-to-end portfolio of products and solutions, including rugged two-way radios, mobile computers, secure public safety systems, barcode scanning, RFID readers and wireless network infrastructure to enterprises and governments, as well as 4G broadband infrastructure, devices and services to network operators globally.
Motorola's portfolio contains technologies, solutions and services which includes wireless handsets, wireless accessories, digital entertainment devices, wireless access systems, voice and data communications systems, and enterprise mobility products.
How to buy
Enterprise in Australia call 1300 MOTOROLA
10 Wesley Court
Tally Ho Business Park
Victoria 3151 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9847 7500
Latest Stories about
- Nokia expands low-end push with Lumia 525
- Extreme starts anew after Enterasys buy
- Samsung updates Galaxy Grand smartphone with HD screen, quad-core processor
- Motorola looks to 3D printing for user-customized smartphones
- Motorola inks 3D printing deal for customizable smartphone parts
- Foxconn invests US$40 million in Pennsylvania to tap research, talent
- Review: Google gets it right with Nexus 5 Android smartphone
- Motorola's push mail patent ruled partly invalid in Germany
- Motorola looks to sink the flagships with Moto G
- Motorola turns to the Moto G's price to reserve its smartphone fortunes
- Moto G starts at $179 unlocked, to give low-cost buyers 'a better choice'
- Queensland Gas completes $32 million comms network
- The Internet of Things needs a lot of work
- Moto G may help Motorola gain Web traffic in race with HTC smartphones
- Motorola faces challenges in going global with the Moto G
At one point, it seemed that phishing was receding to the status of a minor issue threatening only naïve consumers. However new cybercriminals and phishing techniques have lead this to become a greater concern. Download how to find out how phishing became the No. 1 web threat, and which web security solution can best protect your company.
UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file tool that creates, edits and converts. It is also a bootable CD/DVD maker that has the ability to ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot