- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
Melbourne IT was founded in 1997 and the headquarter is in Melbourne. The company helps organisations with a diverse range of technology services including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, managed IT services and more across five divisions.
Melbourne IT has more than 690 employees in 10 countries and works with strategic partners such as as Yahoo!, Microsoft, Alibaba.com, VMware, EMC and VeriSign. In 2006 Melbourne IT aquired WebCentral a company providing web hosting and Internet services for enterprise and small business customers.
Melbourne IT covers five areas of expertise:
Digital Brand Services
Melbourne IT Digital Brand Services helps corporations manage, protect and grow their brands online to maximise the value of their digital assets globally.
SMB eBusiness Solutions
Melbourne IT SMB eBusiness Solutions helps small and medium-sized businesses across Australia and New Zealand grow and succeed online. Our customers can access a range of services including domain name registration, email and website hosting through to harnessing online collaboration tools and building successful eCommerce platforms.
For The Record
For The Record (FTR) is a leading global provider of digital recording and content management solutions for judicial and civic venues. FTR's technology allows customers to capture, index, access and manage digital audio and video recordings and linked notes across the organisation, lowering costs and boosting productivity and efficiency.
Melbourne IT Enterprise Services has a strong track record in delivering mission-critical managed infrastructure and IT services to large organisations. Blue chip corporations, dynamic media companies and large government departments rely on our technology services to manage information, lower costs, improve productivity and foster innovation.
Global Partner Solutions
Melbourne IT's Global Partner Solutions division provides revenue-generating technical and support solutions for domain names and SMB IT services to a growing global network of more than 3,000 reseller clients.
Where to buy
Melbourne IT Ltd
Australia: 1300 654 677
Partner Sales Enquiries
Melbourne IT Global Partner Solutions
Australia: +61 3 8624 2376
Level 14, 111 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Phone: +61 2 8223 3000
Fax: +61 2 9233 1679
Melbourne IT Ltd.
phone: +61 3 8624 2400
fax: +61 3 8624 2399
Latest Stories about
- Melbourne IT gets growth from domain names
- Melbourne IT does half year forecast in Q1
- Gartner welcomes dotcom demise
- The aftermath of 'correction' Monday
- Tech stock stocktake: Is the market a load of bull?
- All Ordinaries get a facelift
- Telcos get together for ATUG
- First Cybersquatting Case Settled
- Melbourne IT helps kick squatters out of cyberspace
- WIPO-Lash Justice
- WIPO tells cybersquatter to return domain name
- UPDATE 2: Melbourne IT floats to the top
- IPO fails to create chaos
- Net stocks floating on a high
- ICANN curtails NSI's influence over Net policy
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes