- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
Melbourne IT was founded in 1997 and the headquarter is in Melbourne. The company helps organisations with a diverse range of technology services including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, managed IT services and more across five divisions.
Melbourne IT has more than 690 employees in 10 countries and works with strategic partners such as as Yahoo!, Microsoft, Alibaba.com, VMware, EMC and VeriSign. In 2006 Melbourne IT aquired WebCentral a company providing web hosting and Internet services for enterprise and small business customers.
Melbourne IT covers five areas of expertise:
Digital Brand Services
Melbourne IT Digital Brand Services helps corporations manage, protect and grow their brands online to maximise the value of their digital assets globally.
SMB eBusiness Solutions
Melbourne IT SMB eBusiness Solutions helps small and medium-sized businesses across Australia and New Zealand grow and succeed online. Our customers can access a range of services including domain name registration, email and website hosting through to harnessing online collaboration tools and building successful eCommerce platforms.
For The Record
For The Record (FTR) is a leading global provider of digital recording and content management solutions for judicial and civic venues. FTR's technology allows customers to capture, index, access and manage digital audio and video recordings and linked notes across the organisation, lowering costs and boosting productivity and efficiency.
Melbourne IT Enterprise Services has a strong track record in delivering mission-critical managed infrastructure and IT services to large organisations. Blue chip corporations, dynamic media companies and large government departments rely on our technology services to manage information, lower costs, improve productivity and foster innovation.
Global Partner Solutions
Melbourne IT's Global Partner Solutions division provides revenue-generating technical and support solutions for domain names and SMB IT services to a growing global network of more than 3,000 reseller clients.
Where to buy
Melbourne IT Ltd
Australia: 1300 654 677
Partner Sales Enquiries
Melbourne IT Global Partner Solutions
Australia: +61 3 8624 2376
Level 14, 111 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Phone: +61 2 8223 3000
Fax: +61 2 9233 1679
Melbourne IT Ltd.
phone: +61 3 8624 2400
fax: +61 3 8624 2399
Latest Stories about
- Melbourne IT cagey as domain expands further
- ICANN green-lights new top-level domains
- KeyCorp finds success by sticking to its knitting
- No dispute over IT monopoly
- Melbourne IT adds character to the Web
- Competition reigns over domain
- Melbourne IT goes through the roof
- Taxing time on the information freeway: The GST axe is chopping into the Internet's famous ability to route around damage.
- ERG plays with the big boys
- Channel.com briefs
- Peg legs up on debut
- Melbourne IT plays domain name game again
- Melbourne IT gets growth from domain names
- Melbourne IT does half year forecast in Q1
- Gartner welcomes dotcom demise
It is no secret that modern information-based attacks have become increasingly sophisticated and common, and these advanced threats present one of the most important challenges facing network security teams today. In this whitepaper, we look at some of the most important criteria to consider when architecting your defences against advanced attacks and modern malware.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report