LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- ZTE's Quartz smartwatch: A good idea hindered by its OS
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8 fails the likability test
- U.S. businesses jump on trend to buy unlocked smartphones
- FAQ: What is 802.11ay wireless technology?
- Google cites progress in Android security, but patching issues linger
- Via's 360-degree VR cameras ship for under $100
- Of course your TV’s spying on you
- Better smartphone cameras on the way
- Mobile devices get a new spec to ensure quality 4K HDR video
- Verizon and Cisco team to bring 5G network pilot program to the masses
- Huawei showcases new phones in Barcelona, gets mobbed by eager crowds
- LG launches G6 with 5.7-in. display in narrow body
- 4 things we expect from Mobile World Congress 2017
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely