LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Cisco pumping $US1 billion more into Intercloud
- Bogus bug apps offer no relief in Japan's dengue outbreak
- Once your car's connected to the Internet, who guards your privacy?
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Moto 360 review: An elegant smartwatch with exceptional features
- What Apple knows about smartwatches that Google doesn't
- 10 years in tech: The crazy cellphone ideas of 2004
- Quantum Dot technology may smother OLED TVs in the crib
- Wire-free laptops will hit the market next year, Intel says
- Big alternatives to the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Ericsson accelerates indoor LTE speed to 300Mbps
- Jawbone doubles battery life, makes fun of smartwatches
- Comparing smartwatches -- what Apple has to beat
- At IFA, new smartphones are a harbinger for future trends
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester