LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- 4 things we expect from Mobile World Congress 2017
- 5G will help autonomous cars cruise streets safely
- A trove of new Android smartphones to debut at MWC
- Optus launches commercial 4.5G service, trials pre-5G technology
- TV maker Vizio pays US$2.2M to settle complaint that it spied on users
- Apple and Samsung see smartphone declines in full year 2016
- Galaxy Note7's battery fiasco won't soon be forgotten
- Samsung boss to testify in South Korea bribery case
- Greenpeace’s naughty and nice list of the most – and least – green tech vendors
- LG's Hub Robot is a virtual assistant for the home
- The Hub Robot will talk to your LG smart appliances
- IBM scores most patents in 2016, Apple doesn’t crack Top 10
- Everything is a virtual assistant now
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?
- 8K matures at CES, but your PC may not be ready
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!