LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
- AT&T wants big mobile players to form a 5G dream team
- ARM pact will help Intel woo Apple into new chip deal
- Wireless charger also levitates your smartphone, tablet in midair
- After delays, Lenovo finally ships its first OLED laptop
- Moto Z: Is this the Droid you’ve been looking for?
- 3 things to know about Softbank's plan to acquire ARM
- HP's Elite X3 smartphone with Windows 10 will ship this month for $699
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 821 is now the company's fastest mobile chip
- Screens that fold and roll will arrive as early as next year
- Mapping firm invites auto industry to improve spec for sharing vehicle sensor data
- AT&T to support Wi-Fi calling on the LG G4
- The momentum for OLED laptops and tablet PCs has faded
- Lenovo planning new AR, VR devices with Google's Project Tango
- Deal with Microsoft notwithstanding, China’s Xiaomi won't be stateside anytime soon
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.