LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Qualcomm brings big brains to mobile devices with deep-learning tool
- Intel's Edison board now links up to IBM's Bluemix cloud service
- Deep-dive review: The HTC 10 -- not flashy, just really good
- HTC 10 is a 'spot on' smartphone that won't save HTC
- LG G5 review, with Australian prices [Update]
- Google's Project Ara smartphone project shows signs of life
- New Stagefright exploit puts millions of Android devices at risk
- The LG G5 arrives in the U.S. in early April
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge -- the new phones to beat
- Google patches remote execution flaws in Android
- An open-source alternative to Android Wear OS for smartwatches emerges
- Mobile World Congress: VR just got serious and why you should be paying attention
- Xiaomi's Barra says US market 'on the radar'
- Verizon touts field testing as rush to 5G intensifies
- First look: The LG G5, Samsung Galaxy 7 and HP Elite x3 premiere at the Mobile World Congress