LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- AT&T to support Wi-Fi calling on the LG G4
- The momentum for OLED laptops and tablet PCs has faded
- Lenovo planning new AR, VR devices with Google's Project Tango
- Deal with Microsoft notwithstanding, China’s Xiaomi won't be stateside anytime soon
- Dear Satya Nadella: Make sure the Microsoft Surface Phone has these features
- Google's modular smartphone project sacrificed its original vision to move forward
- Google I/O 2016: Android N hits beta, boasts VR and more
- Google Android N moves to beta
- Linux 4.6 targets mobile with ARM, touch support
- US FCC, FTC launch inquiry into smartphone security updates
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Qualcomm brings big brains to mobile devices with deep-learning tool
- Intel's Edison board now links up to IBM's Bluemix cloud service
- Deep-dive review: The HTC 10 -- not flashy, just really good
- HTC 10 is a 'spot on' smartphone that won't save HTC
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW