- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
LG Electronics, Inc. was established in 1958 and is a technology innovator in consumer electronics, home appliances and mobile communications. LG is employing more than 82,000 people working in over 110 operations including 81 subsidiaries around the world.
The brand LG Electronics was launched in Australia in 1997. LG Electronics Australia Pty Limited is headquartered in New South Wales and has branch offices and warehouses in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia and Townsville.
LG is comprised of four business units - Mobile Communications, Digital Appliance, Digital Display and Digital Media. LG is the world’s leading producer of CDMA/GSM handsets, air conditioners, front-loading washing machines, optical storage products, DVD players, flat panel TVs and home Theatre systems.
In the Australian market, LG Electronics currently offers the following products:
How to buy
Call 1300 LG Care (1300 54 2273)
LG Australia Head Office
2 Wonderland Drive Eastern Creek
Fax. +02 8805 4201
Latest Stories about
- Q&A: Will.i.am dubs his Puls wearable a bracelet, not a smartwatch
- Will.i.am's beast of a smartwatch makes calls and more without needing a phone
- Sony's Xperia Z3V to be sold by Verizon in the US
- Foxconn's CEO blames iPhone 6 Plus 'Bendgate' on rivals
- AllSeen Alliance's IoT crusade takes aim at smart lighting
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Cisco pumping $US1 billion more into Intercloud
- Bogus bug apps offer no relief in Japan's dengue outbreak
- Once your car's connected to the Internet, who guards your privacy?
- Startup develops optical zoom lens for smartphones
- Moto 360 review: An elegant smartwatch with exceptional features
- What Apple knows about smartwatches that Google doesn't
- 10 years in tech: The crazy cellphone ideas of 2004
- Quantum Dot technology may smother OLED TVs in the crib
- Wire-free laptops will hit the market next year, Intel says