- AusCERT 2013: Users, cats more likely hack culprits than cyber-espionage: Trustwave
- AusCERT 2013: Home-electronics gear’s UPnP as insecure in Australia as rest of world: Metasploit
- AusCERT 2013: Big data skills help beat the bad guys, says HP
- Growing mobile malware threat swirls (mostly) around Android
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 Day One
Intel was founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products and introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. Intel is a world leader in semiconductor technology and its headquarter is in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
Products and Services
Chipsets: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Embedded, Consumer electronics.
Consumer electronics: Media processing components, Demodulators and tuners, Widget Channel, Smart TV.
Desktop: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® vPro™ technology, Processors, Boards, Chipsets, Adapters, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Embedded and communications: Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Intel® Desktop Adapters, Gigabit server adapters, 10 Gigabit server adapters, Intel® Ethernet controllers, Microcontrollers.
Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet, Intel Ethernet Controllers, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Health: Intel® Health Guide, Intel® Reader and Intel Health Guide, Healthcare and Assisted technologies.
Internet Devices: Processors, Chipsets.
Motherboards: Intel® Desktop boards, Server boards, Workstation boards.
Notebook: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® Centrino® processor technology, Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology, Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Internet Devices, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Processors: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Internet Devices, Embedded and communications.
Server: Processors, Chipsets, Systems, Boards, Adapters, Chassis, RAID controllers, Intel® Storage Systems, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Software products: Intel® Professional Edition Compilers, VTune™ analyzers, Intel® Performance Libraries, Intel® Threading Tools, Intel® Cluster Tools.
Storage and I/O: SAS controllers, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Technical books: Programming, Computer system design, Network infrastructure design, Strategic technologies, IT best practices.
Wireless networking: Wireless adapters, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, Intel® WiMAX, Intel® Wireless Display, Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT).
Workstation: Processors, Chipsets, Boards, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
How to buy
Call Intel Sydney or
Stores in Sydney with Intel products:
Digital City - Wynyard
Lower Gound, 309 George St, Wynyard
Telephone Number: (02) 9388 9655
19-29 Martin Place MLC Centre, Sydney
Telephone Number: (02) 8236 6600
Intel Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Level 17, 111 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +02 9937 5800
Fax: +61 2 9937 5899
Toll free: 1300 363 018
Technical support: 1800 649 931
Latest Stories about
- Too Early to Assess Crusoe's Impact, Analysts Say
- Microsoft Defends Its Practices
- Intel asks ITC to bar Via's chip sets from US
- Hype, Hype - Hooray!
- GigaCam Simplifies Wireless Video
- UPDATE2: Transmeta Unveils Crusoe Chip
- Red Hat not so red-hot in 2000
- UPDATE: Transmeta Unveils Crusoe Chip
- 10 to Watch: Bob Young
- Apple, Sotec Settle Copyright Infringement Case
- UPDATE: Rambus Sues Hitachi over Patents
- Intel Says New Adapters Boost LAN Security
- Intel's SpeedStep Keeps Mobile Users Juiced
- RSA - Intel says new adapters boost LAN security
- IBM boosts commitment to Linux
Data centres, servers, storage and more are being combined for simplified management and cost savings. In this survey, ESG looks at the current and future trends surrounding today’s integrated computing solutions. Download to find out how organisations are more likely to see commit IT budgets to the purchase of integrated solutions. Read more.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC