- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
Intel was founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products and introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. Intel is a world leader in semiconductor technology and its headquarter is in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
Products and Services
Chipsets: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Embedded, Consumer electronics.
Consumer electronics: Media processing components, Demodulators and tuners, Widget Channel, Smart TV.
Desktop: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® vPro™ technology, Processors, Boards, Chipsets, Adapters, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Embedded and communications: Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Intel® Desktop Adapters, Gigabit server adapters, 10 Gigabit server adapters, Intel® Ethernet controllers, Microcontrollers.
Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet, Intel Ethernet Controllers, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Health: Intel® Health Guide, Intel® Reader and Intel Health Guide, Healthcare and Assisted technologies.
Internet Devices: Processors, Chipsets.
Motherboards: Intel® Desktop boards, Server boards, Workstation boards.
Notebook: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® Centrino® processor technology, Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology, Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Internet Devices, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Processors: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Internet Devices, Embedded and communications.
Server: Processors, Chipsets, Systems, Boards, Adapters, Chassis, RAID controllers, Intel® Storage Systems, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Software products: Intel® Professional Edition Compilers, VTune™ analyzers, Intel® Performance Libraries, Intel® Threading Tools, Intel® Cluster Tools.
Storage and I/O: SAS controllers, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Technical books: Programming, Computer system design, Network infrastructure design, Strategic technologies, IT best practices.
Wireless networking: Wireless adapters, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, Intel® WiMAX, Intel® Wireless Display, Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT).
Workstation: Processors, Chipsets, Boards, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
How to buy
Call Intel Sydney or
Stores in Sydney with Intel products:
Digital City - Wynyard
Lower Gound, 309 George St, Wynyard
Telephone Number: (02) 9388 9655
19-29 Martin Place MLC Centre, Sydney
Telephone Number: (02) 8236 6600
Intel Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Level 17, 111 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +02 9937 5800
Fax: +61 2 9937 5899
Toll free: 1300 363 018
Technical support: 1800 649 931
Latest Stories about
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks jump as market indexes hit milestones
- Retailers didn't do Windows 8 any favours
- Acer introduces $169 Android tablet
- As ex-Nokians at Jolla near smartphone reveal, CEO resigns
- Review: Lenovo IdeaTab Lynx gives Intel Atom a bad name
- Toshiba to expand tablet offerings in the US this year
- Intel may look to outrun foundry competitors with new CEO Krzanich
- Could be business as usual with Intel's new CEO
- Time to say goodbye to Windows RT tablets?
- Intel appoints Krzanich CEO
- Dish chairman says Sprint modernization has to be done from the US
- AMD thinks beyond PCs with new custom chip business unit
- Intel's Haswell gets massive graphics performance boost
- Blackberry CEO's comments ignite debate on future of personal computing
- A10 airs Thunder line of ADCs, along with more DDoS protection
Cloud computing promises to help midmarket companies reduce cost and complexity in the IT equation – and gain the flexibility and agility they need to thrive. Yet charting a clear course to the cloud isn’t always easy. In this paper, we aim to clear the clouds. We examine different cloud computing models, discuss the types of requirements that each can best address, and consider what midmarket businesses should look for in a cloud solutions provider.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTTest Analyst (MS Environment) .netNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes