- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Espionage outpacing financial crime as better reporting improves security picture: Verizon
- Apple patches Secure Transport, but not because of Heartbleed
- BlackBerry Releases BES 10 Security Update to Address 'Heartbleed' Flaw
Intel was founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products and introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. Intel is a world leader in semiconductor technology and its headquarter is in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
Products and Services
Chipsets: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Embedded, Consumer electronics.
Consumer electronics: Media processing components, Demodulators and tuners, Widget Channel, Smart TV.
Desktop: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® vPro™ technology, Processors, Boards, Chipsets, Adapters, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Embedded and communications: Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Intel® Desktop Adapters, Gigabit server adapters, 10 Gigabit server adapters, Intel® Ethernet controllers, Microcontrollers.
Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet, Intel Ethernet Controllers, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Health: Intel® Health Guide, Intel® Reader and Intel Health Guide, Healthcare and Assisted technologies.
Internet Devices: Processors, Chipsets.
Motherboards: Intel® Desktop boards, Server boards, Workstation boards.
Notebook: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® Centrino® processor technology, Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology, Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Internet Devices, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Processors: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Internet Devices, Embedded and communications.
Server: Processors, Chipsets, Systems, Boards, Adapters, Chassis, RAID controllers, Intel® Storage Systems, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Software products: Intel® Professional Edition Compilers, VTune™ analyzers, Intel® Performance Libraries, Intel® Threading Tools, Intel® Cluster Tools.
Storage and I/O: SAS controllers, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Technical books: Programming, Computer system design, Network infrastructure design, Strategic technologies, IT best practices.
Wireless networking: Wireless adapters, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, Intel® WiMAX, Intel® Wireless Display, Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT).
Workstation: Processors, Chipsets, Boards, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
How to buy
Call Intel Sydney or
Stores in Sydney with Intel products:
Digital City - Wynyard
Lower Gound, 309 George St, Wynyard
Telephone Number: (02) 9388 9655
19-29 Martin Place MLC Centre, Sydney
Telephone Number: (02) 8236 6600
Intel Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Level 17, 111 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +02 9937 5800
Fax: +61 2 9937 5899
Toll free: 1300 363 018
Technical support: 1800 649 931
Latest Stories about
- What kind of tablet does $5000 get you?
- iPhone 6 rumour rollup for the week ending April 21
- Super-high frequencies could one day deliver your mobile video
- 4 things to do now to get ready for the Internet of Things
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Intel sells more tablet chips but profits fall
- Toshiba's 4K laptop to ship next week for $1,499.99
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Intel brings Windows 8.1 to schools with new education hybrid
- Kids really do grow up too fast thanks to these CompSci researchers
- Intel cuts 1,500 jobs in Costa Rica, consolidates some operations in Asia
- Geeksphone sells Android and Mozilla phone via Amazon in Europe
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development