- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
Intel was founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products and introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. Intel is a world leader in semiconductor technology and its headquarter is in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
Products and Services
Chipsets: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Embedded, Consumer electronics.
Consumer electronics: Media processing components, Demodulators and tuners, Widget Channel, Smart TV.
Desktop: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® vPro™ technology, Processors, Boards, Chipsets, Adapters, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Embedded and communications: Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Intel® Desktop Adapters, Gigabit server adapters, 10 Gigabit server adapters, Intel® Ethernet controllers, Microcontrollers.
Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet, Intel Ethernet Controllers, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Health: Intel® Health Guide, Intel® Reader and Intel Health Guide, Healthcare and Assisted technologies.
Internet Devices: Processors, Chipsets.
Motherboards: Intel® Desktop boards, Server boards, Workstation boards.
Notebook: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® Centrino® processor technology, Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology, Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Internet Devices, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Processors: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Internet Devices, Embedded and communications.
Server: Processors, Chipsets, Systems, Boards, Adapters, Chassis, RAID controllers, Intel® Storage Systems, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Software products: Intel® Professional Edition Compilers, VTune™ analyzers, Intel® Performance Libraries, Intel® Threading Tools, Intel® Cluster Tools.
Storage and I/O: SAS controllers, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Technical books: Programming, Computer system design, Network infrastructure design, Strategic technologies, IT best practices.
Wireless networking: Wireless adapters, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, Intel® WiMAX, Intel® Wireless Display, Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT).
Workstation: Processors, Chipsets, Boards, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
How to buy
Call Intel Sydney or
Stores in Sydney with Intel products:
Digital City - Wynyard
Lower Gound, 309 George St, Wynyard
Telephone Number: (02) 9388 9655
19-29 Martin Place MLC Centre, Sydney
Telephone Number: (02) 8236 6600
Intel Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Level 17, 111 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +02 9937 5800
Fax: +61 2 9937 5899
Toll free: 1300 363 018
Technical support: 1800 649 931
Latest Stories about
- Display Dock for new Lumias will cost $99
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
- Qualcomm enters server CPU market with 24-core ARM chip
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon aims to make AWS a better home for IoT devices
- IBM chases Intel with new Power-based Linux servers sold over the Web
- Microsoft charges into laptop market with Surface Book
- Researchers steal secret RSA encryption keys in Amazon’s cloud
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents
- HP goes after Cisco, Arista with open source OS
- Microsoft gives more weight to gaming plans with physics engine acquisition
- Just what is a smart city?
- Intel, Samsung launch their fastest SSDs with up to 5Gbps speeds
- Get ready to meet Kudu, a new, open-source storage engine from Cloudera
- Intel urges car industry to improve cyber security
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button