- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
Intel was founded in 1968 to build semiconductor memory products and introduced the world's first microprocessor in 1971. Intel is a world leader in semiconductor technology and its headquarter is in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors, and other devices related to communications and computing.
Products and Services
Chipsets: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Embedded, Consumer electronics.
Consumer electronics: Media processing components, Demodulators and tuners, Widget Channel, Smart TV.
Desktop: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® vPro™ technology, Processors, Boards, Chipsets, Adapters, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Embedded and communications: Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Intel® Desktop Adapters, Gigabit server adapters, 10 Gigabit server adapters, Intel® Ethernet controllers, Microcontrollers.
Ethernet: Intel® Ethernet, Intel Ethernet Controllers, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Health: Intel® Health Guide, Intel® Reader and Intel Health Guide, Healthcare and Assisted technologies.
Internet Devices: Processors, Chipsets.
Motherboards: Intel® Desktop boards, Server boards, Workstation boards.
Notebook: Intel® Graphics Technology, Intel® Centrino® processor technology, Intel® Centrino® with vPro™ technology, Processors, Chipsets, Wireless adapters, Internet Devices, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Processors: Desktop, Notebook, Server, Workstation, Internet Devices, Embedded and communications.
Server: Processors, Chipsets, Systems, Boards, Adapters, Chassis, RAID controllers, Intel® Storage Systems, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Software products: Intel® Professional Edition Compilers, VTune™ analyzers, Intel® Performance Libraries, Intel® Threading Tools, Intel® Cluster Tools.
Storage and I/O: SAS controllers, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
Technical books: Programming, Computer system design, Network infrastructure design, Strategic technologies, IT best practices.
Wireless networking: Wireless adapters, Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software, Intel® WiMAX, Intel® Wireless Display, Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT).
Workstation: Processors, Chipsets, Boards, Solid-State Drives (SSD).
How to buy
Call Intel Sydney or
Stores in Sydney with Intel products:
Digital City - Wynyard
Lower Gound, 309 George St, Wynyard
Telephone Number: (02) 9388 9655
19-29 Martin Place MLC Centre, Sydney
Telephone Number: (02) 8236 6600
Intel Australia Pty Ltd Sydney
Level 17, 111 Pacific Highway
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +02 9937 5800
Fax: +61 2 9937 5899
Toll free: 1300 363 018
Technical support: 1800 649 931
Latest Stories about
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Intel sells more tablet chips but profits fall
- Toshiba's 4K laptop to ship next week for $1,499.99
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Intel brings Windows 8.1 to schools with new education hybrid
- Kids really do grow up too fast thanks to these CompSci researchers
- Intel cuts 1,500 jobs in Costa Rica, consolidates some operations in Asia
- Geeksphone sells Android and Mozilla phone via Amazon in Europe
- Intel and SGI test full-immersion cooling for servers
- Shareholders slam Facebook over 'incongruent' PAC contributions on gay rights, online piracy
- Startup claims wearables with its chips can have up to 30 days of battery life
- Intel's Thunderbolt 2 now allows peer-to-peer Mac connections
- Hynix reveals world's first 128GB DDR4 memory module
- Raspberry Pi plans new modular computer for maker audience
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- JCurve acquisition to boost telco play following $A2.5m capital raising
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size