- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Matthew Oostveen swaps IDC Australia role for VCE CTO
- Updated: DSTO and IBM to collaborate on defence tech
- IBM to spend $1.2B on cloud hubs
- IBM declines to comment on further job cuts
- Geraldton selects IBM to build data centre
- IBM says Australian job cuts part of business transformation
- Mobility, cloud and security top IT executive concerns: report
- Digital to shake up Australian market: IBM
- Cisco posts higher profit and revenue in Q2
- In pictures: Information On Demand rocks out
- In pictures: IBM Information On Demand day one
- In pictures: IBM A/NZ SmartCamp finals
- Computerworld Live Webinar: Utilising new technology to revolutionise your IT environment
- Dell expands private Cloud offerings
- 10 questions for Layer 7 Technologies CTO Scott Morrison