IBM is a global technology and innovation company. With operations in over 170 countries, IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. Customers include enterprises, institutions and people globally.
IBM has been in Australia over 78 years and lead the market in exporting $A592 million of software, services and human capital to the Asia Pacific region. IBM invests in research and development both in metropolitan and regional Australia.
IBM integrates hardware, software, business consulting and IT services into business solutions to meet business goals. IBM also has strong alliances with partners to deliver business solutions.
IBM invent and integrate hardware, software and services all over the world.
They offer a wide range of services such as, IT services, outsourcing, business consulting and training and products such as software, security and printing systems.
Other products by IBM are: Systems & servers, software, storage, Internet security, workstations and hardware & software support services.
How to buy
For shopping assistance contact: 1800 557 343
Australian Head Office
IBM Australia Ltd
601 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW 2065.
132-426 (within Australia)
Latest Stories about
- Matthew Oostveen swaps IDC Australia role for VCE CTO
- Updated: DSTO and IBM to collaborate on defence tech
- IBM to spend $1.2B on cloud hubs
- IBM declines to comment on further job cuts
- Geraldton selects IBM to build data centre
- IBM says Australian job cuts part of business transformation
- Mobility, cloud and security top IT executive concerns: report
- Digital to shake up Australian market: IBM
- Cisco posts higher profit and revenue in Q2
- In pictures: Information On Demand rocks out
- In pictures: IBM Information On Demand day one
- In pictures: IBM A/NZ SmartCamp finals
- Computerworld Live Webinar: Utilising new technology to revolutionise your IT environment
- Dell expands private Cloud offerings
- 10 questions for Layer 7 Technologies CTO Scott Morrison
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- Long replacement cycle drags down iPad sales
- Deep-dive review: The Lumia 635 smartphone -- a study in contrasts
- LG notches record smartphone shipments on G3 strength
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption