HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- Google I/O 2016: Android N hits beta, boasts VR and more
- Five questions for Google to answer at its big I/O conference
- US FCC, FTC launch inquiry into smartphone security updates
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- HTC doubles down on virtual reality with new Vive X accelerator
- VR hardware sales are about to skyrocket
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- Deep-dive review: The HTC 10 -- not flashy, just really good
- HTC 10 is a 'spot on' smartphone that won't save HTC
- First look: The HTC 10 could be a strong smartphone contender
- Apple's aging Mac Pro is falling way behind Windows rivals
- LG G5 review, with Australian prices [Update]
- What's in HP's $4k virtual reality desktop?
- Dell powers up Precision desktops for Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- New Stagefright exploit puts millions of Android devices at risk
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.