HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 will work with HTC, Oculus VR headsets
- Fragmentation nixed a Cisco-Android network partnership
- CyberPowerPC's Oculus-ready system costs $499 -- if you buy a Rift
- Intel says standalone VR is coming by the end of this year
- PC shipments predicted to return to growth in 2018 after six-year skid
- ARM PCs with Windows 10 get a new start with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 12 things you'll get in PCs with Intel's new Kaby Lake chips
- Microsoft sets Windows 10 PC requirements for tethered VR headsets
- The top 10 tech stories of 2016: Post-PC, post-reality
- Sony's PlayStation VR tops HTC Vive in headset shipment battle
- NIPS conference: Google releases open-source, AI, 3D game-development project
- 50-plus jaw-dropping Black Friday 2016 tech deals
- Next year's premium smartphones may get Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chip
- HP's power-packed Z2 Mini desktop takes on Apple's aging Mac Mini
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow