HTC was founded in 1997 and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the mobile sector. It has established unique partnerships with key mobile brands, including the leading five operators in Europe, the top four in the US, and many fast-growing Asian operators. It has also brought products to market with industry leading OEM partners and, since June 2006, under its own HTC brand. Since launching its own brand 18 months ago the company has introduced dozens of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC's product portfolio offers easy-to-use solutions that embrace the full range of mobile multimedia resources, wireless anytime and Internet on the go. It has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world.
HTC has an extensive range of HTC-branded products around the world. Here is a list of their device 'firsts':
First color palm-size PC (1999)
First Microsoft Pocket PC (2000)
First Microsoft wireless Pocket PC (2002)
First Microsoft powered Smartphone (2002)
First Microsoft Smart Music Phone (2004)
Large 2.8" TFT touch-screen LCD display
First Microsoft 3G Phone (2005)
First Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 Platform Phone (2005)
First tri-band UMTS 3G device on the Microsoft Windows Mobile platform (2006)
First Microsoft Windows 5.0 Smartphone (2006)
First Tri-band UMTS PDA
First intuitive touch screen to allow finger tip navigation (June 2007)
Where to buy
WOW Sight and sound
HTC Accessories Australasia
6 / 58-66 Denbigh St
Moolap Vic 3221
Latest Stories about
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- High-end mobile VR is virtually here
- AT&T to support Wi-Fi calling on the LG G4
- Lenovo planning new AR, VR devices with Google's Project Tango
- HTC goes after business users with $1,200 Vive BE VR headset
- Get it together with software, or get out, Gartner tells smartphone manufacturers
- Deal with Microsoft notwithstanding, China’s Xiaomi won't be stateside anytime soon
- Computex: Microsoft has opened up HoloLens, says partner products are coming soon
- Computex: I try out MSI's Backpack PC portable VR gaming rig
- Intel beefs up VR ammo with Extreme Edition Core i7 chips
- Google I/O 2016: Android N hits beta, boasts VR and more
- Five questions for Google to answer at its big I/O conference
- US FCC, FTC launch inquiry into smartphone security updates
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- HTC doubles down on virtual reality with new Vive X accelerator
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today