HP is the world's largest technology company headquartered in Palo, Alto, California. They create technology solutions for consumers and business with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure.
HP serves more than one billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents and has approximately 304,000 employees worldwide.
Core technology areas:
• The Personal Systems Group: business and consumer PCs, mobile computing devices and workstations
• The Imaging and Printing Group: inkjet, LaserJet and commercial printing, printing supplies, digital photography and entertainment
• The Technology Solutions Group: business products including storage and servers, managed services and software
HP offers products and services such as:
Notebooks & Tablet PCs
Desktops & Workstations
Printing & All-in-One Multifunction
Ink, Toner & Paper
Servers & Storage
Handhelds & Calculators
Scanning & Faxing
Point of Sale Solution
Other Small & Medium Business and Large Enterprise Products & Services
How to buy
Call Hewlett-Packard Australia
Phone: 13 13 47
or contact HP Authorized Part Partners
Australian IT Spares
Tel: 1300 394 800
Fax: 02 8863 6688
EMPR Australia Pty Ltd
Tel: 1300 134 324
Fax: 1300 134 330
Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd (Rhodes)
PO Box 384
Concord West NSW 2138
410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW 2138
Phone: 13 13 47
Fax: 02 9022 5151
Latest Stories about
- Review: The Huawei MateBook has class, but lacks a few features
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Use Android apps on HP's upcoming Chromebook 11 G5
- EU court has Intel inside, appealing $1.4 billion antitrust fine
- High-end mobile VR is virtually here
- Top 25 companies where millennials want to work; Google slips to No. 2
- The momentum for OLED laptops and tablet PCs has faded
- HTC goes after business users with $1,200 Vive BE VR headset
- HPE's new converged IoT systems bring horsepower to the edge
- To Wave 2 or not to Wave 2?
- Hot security startups to watch
- Windows PC makers hang customers out to dry with flawed crapware updaters
- Oracle: We're going to sue that whistleblower cloud employee
- Lenovo advises users to remove a vulnerable support tool preinstalled on their systems
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.