HP is the world's largest technology company headquartered in Palo, Alto, California. They create technology solutions for consumers and business with a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure.
HP serves more than one billion customers in more than 170 countries on six continents and has approximately 304,000 employees worldwide.
Core technology areas:
• The Personal Systems Group: business and consumer PCs, mobile computing devices and workstations
• The Imaging and Printing Group: inkjet, LaserJet and commercial printing, printing supplies, digital photography and entertainment
• The Technology Solutions Group: business products including storage and servers, managed services and software
HP offers products and services such as:
Notebooks & Tablet PCs
Desktops & Workstations
Printing & All-in-One Multifunction
Ink, Toner & Paper
Servers & Storage
Handhelds & Calculators
Scanning & Faxing
Point of Sale Solution
Other Small & Medium Business and Large Enterprise Products & Services
How to buy
Call Hewlett-Packard Australia
Phone: 13 13 47
or contact HP Authorized Part Partners
Australian IT Spares
Tel: 1300 394 800
Fax: 02 8863 6688
EMPR Australia Pty Ltd
Tel: 1300 134 324
Fax: 1300 134 330
Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd (Rhodes)
PO Box 384
Concord West NSW 2138
410 Concord Road
Rhodes NSW 2138
Phone: 13 13 47
Fax: 02 9022 5151
Latest Stories about
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga: The shape of convertibles to come
- Dell plans to move VR content creation to the cloud
- Massey University goes hyperconverged
- Black Friday 2016 tech ads will be leaking before you know it
- Oracle CEO Mark Hurd: We have the whole cloud stack
- HP goes after US$55b A3 printer/copier market
- HP Inc revamps channel program, dumps Salesforce
- OpenText to buy Dell EMC's enterprise content division
- HP offers US$1 billion for Samsung's printer business
- Cisco exec churn: Enterprise chief Soderbery out
- How it works: Iris scanning improves smartphone security
- HPE offloads software arm to Micro Focus in US$8.8 billion 'spin-merge'
- Ubuntu 16.04 kisses the cloud, disses the desktop
- Dell believes VR will be as important as gaming to PCs
- HPE said to plan sale of its software unit
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.