- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- VMWorld 2014: Winners and Losers
- A strategy for strategy: Figuring out how to figure out what IT should do next
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- European 700MHz band should be freed for mobile broadband by 2020, report says
- Mac, Chromebook gains soften PC industry decline
- Wireless competition heats up, and so do changes in executive ranks
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Telstra talks customer phone privacy
- How Medibank embraced cloud, overcame shadow IT
- VMworld 2014: Be brave and partner, says Gelsinger
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- What matters in the fall smartphone lineup: brand, display size, battery life, LTE
- Security spending nears $2 billion a year in Australia: Gartner
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- Meet Cobol's hard core fans
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial