Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Gartner’s top 10 security predictions
- Cloud Architectures Are Proving Their Worth in Improving Service Delivery
- How big data is changing the game for backup and recovery
- Samsung's Joyent buy is a swipe at AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Gartner on doing business in China: Privacy? What’s that?
- Gartner: DDoS defenses have been backsliding but starting a turnaround
- Microsoft covets LinkedIn algorithms
- You say you want a (data) revolution
- Gartner: Colin Powell says he used insecure email during State Department tenure; Oh and we should vote out Congress
- Gartner: ‘Insider threat is alive and well on the dark Web’
- Gartner: How to make a digital risk plan and sell it to the board
- Automation, not cheap labor, is reshaping outsourcing
- ServiceNow looks beyond ITSM to customer service management
- Software AG aims to be one-stop shop for digital transformation
- Get it together with software, or get out, Gartner tells smartphone manufacturers
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today