- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Mozilla slams Microsoft over Windows 10's default browser switcheroo
- Business as usual for enterprise migrations to Windows 10
- Endpoint security firm SentinelOne challenges traditional anti-virus software
- This new 3D XPoint memory could last forever
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers
- After Windows 8 debacle, OEMs wax rhapsodic over Windows 10
- IT hears the siren call of free Windows 10 upgrades
- Motorola launches 3 new Android phones with 'amazing value'
- IDC cuts forecast for mobile management software sales
- What you can learn from Nordstrom's use of the cloud
- Patch Tuesday: Not dead yet
- Windows 10's decade of support starts when customer begins using the OS
- More boards taking IT risk management seriously
- Next-generation endpoint protection not as easy as it sounds
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together