Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Data61 CEO says Australia poised to lead the digital revolution
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
- Dominello promises new open data push for NSW
- PC prices will continue to go up due to shortage of components
- Dell EMC combines hyperconvergence and cloud in latest VxRail offering
- Unified communications firm Fuze hires well-traveled CEO to lead it to IPO promised land
- Apple smartphones outsold Samsung's in Q4
- How to do machine learning without data scientists
- Amazon releases Chime, a new cloud-based UCaaS
- Google’s new cloud service is a unique take on a database
- 'Fileless malware' attacks, used at banks, have been around for years
- Nokia makes bid for Comptel to boost its software business
- Cisco Umbrella cloud service shapes security for cloud, mobile resources
- Oracle settling with ex-worker over alleged fiddling of cloud accounts
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).