Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- A new Microsoft tool shows how Win 10 might affect devices
- As Adobe, Microsoft Azure ink cloud partnership, Amazon looms
- Companies say IoT matters but don't agree how to secure it
- Does Oracle have a shot in the public cloud vs. Amazon and Microsoft?
- Receive alerts when your data is leaked with this tool
- Oracle's infrastructure business focuses on bare metal to go after AWS
- Smartwatches are big, pricey -- and ugly
- Explaining security automation and its evolving definitions
- GitHub's new features aim for business and open-source users
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
- GitHub launches built-in project management boards for its code repos
- Brocade’s big new router is all about network size, automation
- Extreme swallows Zebra’s WLAN biz for $55 million
- Apple Pay coming to 200,000-plus websites, not just in-store or in-app
- Google gets API management tools in Apigee deal
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!