- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- HP to jolt 3D printer market
- HP's move into 3D printing will radically change manufacturing
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Tech support's NSFW problem
- Gigamon says it can analyze attacker SSL traffic without hitting performance
- Office 365 is getting management features for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- IBM sends Cognos, SPSS to the Cloud
- Here's why Rite Aid and CVS turned off Apple Pay
- Global 3D printer shipments will double over the next year
- Desktop-as-a-Service: Your BYOD assist
- Dell takes one last shot at selling Windows 7 Home Premium PCs
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Automation arrives at restaurants (but don't blame rising minimum wages)
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns