- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
- Mandarin Oriental removes malware after payment card breach
- Lawmakers target data brokers in privacy bill
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- What network technology is going to shake up your WAN?
- Against the odds, Canonical and Jolla trot out iOS, Android alternatives
- MWC 2015: Galaxy S6 and Edge feature plums for workers and IT shops
- Apple edges out Samsung to take top smartphone spot
- What happens inside Amazon when there's a Xen vulnerability
- Apple edges out Samsung in fourth quarter smartphone sales
- The myth about how Amazon's Web service started just won't die
- Atlassian offers high-volume, Git-based code management
- A mobile payment battle is blazing
- Samsung to launch mobile payments in challenge to Google, Apple
- What does the FCC's net neutrality vote mean?
- Microsoft SharePoint coming up short for most enterprises, study finds
- Dtex software fights insider threats
- Sony breach is a new breed of attack that needs new responses
- IBM brings BlueMix platform services in-house
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu