- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Lens-less camera, costing pennies, brings vision to the Internet of Things
- Microsoft heads back to the desktop
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- Microsoft sets Windows 9 reveal for September 30
- Mojang Unchained: Why Microsoft wants Minecraft maker
- 'Phablet,' the word we love to hate
- Google debuts first low-cost Android One phones in India
- Quantum Dot technology may smother OLED TVs in the crib
- Apple Watch steals show from biggest iPhone ever
- HP showcases security software that look to detect infected and compromised computers
- Riverbed teases with free SteelStore offering
- DDoS reflection/amplification attacks disrupting ISP networks
- Are Microsoft's 'Chromebook killers' better for the enterprise?
- SAP to release AR apps on Android Wear for smart glasses in the workplace
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland