Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Mac, Chromebook gains soften PC industry decline
- Wireless competition heats up, and so do changes in executive ranks
- Gartner: After slump, server sales rise again in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Telstra talks customer phone privacy
- How Medibank embraced cloud, overcame shadow IT
- VMworld 2014: Be brave and partner, says Gelsinger
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- What matters in the fall smartphone lineup: brand, display size, battery life, LTE
- Security spending nears $2 billion a year in Australia: Gartner
- As sales deadline approaches, OEMs continue to push Windows 7 PCs to consumers
- Meet Cobol's hard core fans
- Cloud BI: Going where the data lives
- Sprint's cut in data prices won't help its network woes
- Why HTC put Windows on its M8 smartphone
- With SmartThings buy, is Samsung embracing an open Internet of Things?
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again