Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- 5 things Samsung's Bixby artificial intelligence service will do
- Sleek new Galaxy S8 phones feature facial recognition, Bixby intelligent agent
- Samsung announces DeX dock for new Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus smartphone
- Refurbishing Samsung Note7s for resale is a 'disastrous' plan, Gartner analyst says
- Amazon Connect brings contact centers to the cloud
- Samsung may retake momentum with the S8 smartphone
- Smart home standards to be considered
- Samsung unveils Bixby voice assistant for upcoming Galaxy S8
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data center
- Credit-card breach hits another restaurant chain
- Veriluma’s big prediction for prescriptive analytics
- Google’s secret weapon in cloud computing: people
- Newer car tech opens doors to CIA attacks
- Cisco’s Jasper deal – one year, 18 million new IoT devices later, challenges remain
- Google Cloud exec talks courting enterprises, competing with Amazon and Microsoft