Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- The war for cybersecurity talent hits the Hill
- Viptela taps former Cisco, Dell-EMC exec to lead SD-WAN charge
- New MacBook Pros stop Apple's skid in worldwide PC shipments
- Acquia seeks to smooth path to Drupal 8 for enterprises
- CyberPowerPC's Oculus-ready system costs $499 -- if you buy a Rift
- The king has left the castle: The importance of securing your apps
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?
- Microsoft’s OS supremacy over Apple to end in 2017
- Mac’s share falls to five-year low
- PC shipments predicted to return to growth in 2018 after six-year skid
- AWS touts new enterprise workload magnet
- Corporate boards aren't prepared for cyberattacks
- IoT product development is broken – 6 ways developers and manufacturers can fix it
- The votes are in: Which mobile data provider is best?
- How Rackspace will stay alive in cloud: Stop competing with Amazon, start partnering
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!