Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- IBM amps-up Watson cybersecurity experiences
- Behavior analytics tools for cybersecurity move into enterprises
- No courage: Microsoft still requires audio jack port in Windows phones
- Microsoft declares summer's Windows 10 upgrade fit for business
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- Isolation technologies create an “air gap” to eliminate the risk of malware
- Review: 2 ultraportables from Acer and Dell add speed, efficiency
- Manage your security budgets to meet stakeholder expectations
- 5 things to know about fake news on Facebook, Google
- Chinese smartphone vendors show sales gains as Apple, Samsung sales decline in Q3
- 5 ways enterprise networkers can - and can't - be like webscale stars
- Speed to drive CIO agenda in 2017
- Optus opens new globally networked security centre
- A peek inside Microsoft Azure’s open source server and rack designs
- Gartner: Despite the DDoS attacks, don’t give up on Dyn or DNS service providers