- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- What to expect in Facebook's earnings call today
- Is Sony's Walkman set to make a comeback?
- Dropbox for Business grows more security, IT admin muscles
- Apple grows Mac sales by 18 per cent on the back of the MacBook Air
- A guide to the confusing Internet of Things standards world
- Mac sales will again outstrip industry average
- Ping Identity rolls mobile one-swipe authentication; takes aim at RSA tokens
- Layoffs raise questions about Nadella's commitment to Nokia deal
- Among IBM users, Apple agreement gets praise, questions
- Apple-IBM deal threatens Android's enterprise push
- Rackspace rolls out new hosted computing tier: Managed cloud
- IBM updates Cloud strategy after CIA loss
- Microsoft gets real, admits its device share is just 14%
- What about Windows, Mr Nadella?
- Microsoft WPC 2014: Microsoft takes its 'mobile first, Cloud first' mantra to partners
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites