- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Wireless price war's good for consumers, but challenges carriers
- Automation arrives at restaurants (but don't blame rising minimum wages)
- Microsoft to continue using Nokia brand on entry-level phones
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- 8 big trends in Big Data analytics
- Startup wants to make cloud attractive for security-sensitive businesses
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- Workers use their own smartphones at work, without boss's knowledge
- Mac revenue tops iPad as Apple sells record 5.5m computers
- Microsoft goes all-in on hybrid Cloud with Azure-in-a-box
- Microsoft's 'big opportunity' to goose device share stalls before it gets started
- Snapchat and other online services need to tighten security
- Tablet sales growth slows dramatically
- Google adds online chat to Apps support options
- Would an anonymous app from Facebook be creepy or smart?
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers