Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Tech hotshots: The rise of the dataviz expert
- Samsung sells over 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones in first month
- Microsoft launches local region for Azure cloud
- EU investigation could affect business from China's 4G deployment
- Successful companies embrace shadow IT
- The benefits of cloud-based BPM
- Yahoo on Tumblr: We won't 'screw it up'
- How to prevent IT department overload
- Microsoft's $300M Nook investment hasn't paid off -- yet
- Half of world's companies to embrace BYOD by 2017
- IT's new concern: The personal Cloud
- Dell replays Windows 8 blame card as PC sales slide
- No big-bang Apps news at I/O, but some announcements merit attention
- At Google I/O, developer services hogged the spotlight
- Wall Street Beat: Market stokes tech IPOs, as Tableau and Marketo debut
It’s an exciting yet daunting time to be a security professional. Security threats are becoming more aggressive and voracious. This whitepaper examines the escalating complexity for the security management environment; how to get more meaning from data already collected and the combination of infrastructure, analytic tools and threat intelligence need to drive business value from Big Data. Download now.
CDex can extract the data directly (digital) from an Audio CD, which is generally called a CD Ripper or a CDDA utility.
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia