Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- The Internet of Things? What matters is ‘The Analytics of Everything’
- New site helps navigate legal aspects of 3D printing
- FBI to lead nation's cyberattack responses
- A10 Networks makes pivot to cloud with Appcito acquisition
- Three incremental, manageable steps to building a “data first” data lake
- Chromebook shipments are exploding, but not replacing Windows PCs
- HP's Elite X3 smartphone with Windows 10 will ship this month for $699
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Microsoft disavows 1B-or-bust goal for Windows 10
- Wearables could compromise corporate data
- Live streaming to take off at political conventions
- GE and Microsoft team on IoT platform
- Bay Dynamics lands another $23 million to speed expansion
- Hacked 3D printers could commit industrial sabotage
- Who’s behind Amazon in IaaS cloud revenue? Not Microsoft
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today