Gartner was founded in 1979, and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Gartner is a information technology research and advisory company. Customers include CIOs and senior IT leaders in corporations and government agencies, business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and technology investors. Gartner is the partner to 60,000 clients in 10,800 distinct organisations.
Gartner has 4,300 associates, including 1,200 research analysts and consultants, and clients in 80 countries.
Gartner offers objective insight on virtually any area of IT. They bring together Research insight, Benchmarking data, problem-solving methodologies and hands on experience to improve the return on your IT investment.
Gartner has the largest base of IT research analysts and consultants in the world. Gartner’s global research organization offers the combined brainpower of 1,200 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 80 countries every day.
For tens of thousands of technology professionals, Gartner Research is also an indispensable daily resource for research. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually.
How to buy
Call Gartner Australia: +61 2 9459 4600
Gartner Australasia Pty. Ltd.
Level 9, 141 Walker Street
New South Wales 2060
Phone: +61 2 9459 4600
Fax: +61 2 9459 4601
Latest Stories about
- Amazon rules Gartner's magical box
- Chromebook craze won't abate this year
- Financial services firm finds value in DevOps, microservices
- New protocol from Guardtime hopes to unseat RSA for authentication, digital signatures
- Status check on OpenStack: The open source Cloud has arrived
- Gartner shows two-horse race in IaaS Cloud: AWS and Microsoft Azure
- 'Attack of the Data Silos 2': Coming soon to an enterprise near you
- IBM brings OpenStack to its SoftLayer Cloud
- Forecast update: 410m PCs on Windows 10 in 18 months
- Aussie data centre systems spending to hit $2.5b: Gartner
- 2015 budget wrap-up
- Verizon's buy of AOL would offer edge against Google, Facebook on mobile ads
- Budget 2015: Government to save with ERP consolidation
- LightCyber upgrades to speed the shutdown of malicious activity
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking