Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Chromebooks beat Mac notebooks 1.4-to-1 in U.S.
- Dell's helping its own storage arrays see eye to eye
- Nvidia brings its Grid virtual desktop to the masses
- Review: HP EliteBook Folio G1 offers lightweight business computing
- Linux 4.6 targets mobile with ARM, touch support
- iPaaS: What this cloud technology is and why it’s important
- Commercial drones gaining altitude with top IT vendors
- EMC's latest VCE nodes aim to make clouds easy
- Dell plus EMC has a name: Dell Technologies
- EMC World kicks off with cloud backup and cheaper flash arrays
- Dell adopts Aerohive WLAN management for its wired switches
- Local Lenovo boss sees big potential in hyperconverged
- Telcos turn to OpenStack for network virtualization
- Acer’s (almost) crush-proof, spill-proof Chromebook
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!