- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- SDN in 2014: A year of non-stop action
- CentOS 7: The perfect gift for the Linux do-it-yourselfer
- Tech face-off: Apple's Mac Pro vs the 5K Retina iMac
- Microsoft's $84 million man: What's Nadella done to earn it?
- Compuware returns to its mainframe roots
- Six technologies that will change PCs next year
- Hackers to Sony staff: Email us to keep your secrets private
- Remote management delivers for West Gippsland school
- Fake passports are big business in underground markets: report
- Riverbed goes private in US$3.6 billion deal
- 12 most eye-popping VC tech deals of 2014
- St. Mary's College prepares for Windows 8 rollout
- iWARP update advances RDMA over Ethernet for data center and cloud networks
- Review: 6 business-class Chromebooks test their mettle
- Intel's IoT vision sees far more than chips
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation