Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Linux Foundation adds an open source networking specialist to the team
- Best practices for lowering cyber insurance costs and cyber risk
- A year after separation, HP and HPE are still trying to shed rust
- Review: 2 ultraportables from Acer and Dell add speed, efficiency
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2016 by the numbers
- 5 burning questions about AMD's Zen chip
- Microsoft's reported LinkedIn concessions don't amount to much
- 50-plus jaw-dropping Black Friday 2016 tech deals
- Hyper convergence leads to humanless datacenters: Nutanix CEO Pandey
- Best Black Friday 2016 Windows deals
- This new Ubuntu Linux laptop has a 4K screen and Nvidia Pascal GPU
- Server-based open networking taxes the CPU, so offload to an intelligent server adapter
- Experts speak out about leading the tech agenda in STEM education
- University's IT outsourcing could trigger discrimination lawsuit