Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Breaking up is hard to do, but HP won't look back
- Prices for 4K monitors sink below $500
- Black Friday: Newegg axes prices on laptops, desktops, tablets and more
- Intel planning thumb-sized PCs for next year
- Black Friday: Microsoft slashing Surface, laptop, Xbox prices
- Walmart brings Black Friday early to iPhone, iPad fans
- FTC gets federal court to shut down $120M tech support scam
- Windows Server 2003 end of life guide
- Nvidia reaches high on graphics performance with Tesla K80
- Sophos CEO: We're betting entirely on the cloud
- Top workplace tablet in U.S. runs on Windows
- Black Friday iPhone 6, iPad Air deals spill forth from Walmart
- HP and Nokia join forces to build Cloud-based networks for operators
- Alcatel-Lucent virtualises WANs and routers
- Yoga 3 Pro review: Intel's Core M processor delivers for this hybrid laptop