Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- IBM wants to sell Power servers based on OpenCompute designs
- EU court has Intel inside, appealing $1.4 billion antitrust fine
- Intel pits monster 72-core Xeon Phi chip against GPUs
- High-end mobile VR is virtually here
- Microsoft wages war on 'crapware' with new Windows 10 tool
- Nvidia's new Pascal GPU to supercharge deep learning
- Top 25 companies where millennials want to work; Google slips to No. 2
- Laid-off with a non-compete? Bill would guarantee salary
- The momentum for OLED laptops and tablet PCs has faded
- Dell claims its external graphics card tech beats Thunderbolt 3 options
- Linux gaming poised for a boost with new hardware, Vulkan graphics
- After a slow start, Dell turns up the dial on Steam Machines
- HTC goes after business users with $1,200 Vive BE VR headset
- Raspberry Pi news roundup: Some burgers to go with that Pi?
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW