- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
Dell was founded 1989 in Austin Texas. Dell's clients include large enterprises, public institutions (healthcare, education and government), small and medium businesses, and consumers. Dell connects with more than 5.4 billion customers every day either on the phone, in person, on Dell.com or through social networking sites.
Dell began selling IT solutions to customers in Australia in 1993 and their Australian headquarters are located in Sydney, they also have offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Perth.
Home and home office: Laptop PCs, Desktop and All-in-Ones, Solution Station, Electronics & Upgrades, Printers & Ink, Monitors and TVs.
Solutions: Solutions Blade Server Solutions, CIO, Mobility Solutions, Virtualization Client System Management.
Services: Dell ProSupport, Infrastructure Consulting Services, Deployment Services, Managed Lifecycle Services, Training Services.
How to buy
Contact a sales representative:
Home and Home Office 1800-812-393
Small Business 1-500 employees 1800-812-392
Private Sector 400-3500 employees 1300-362-042
Over 3500 employees 1300-303-270
Education & Local Government 1300-303-197
Other Government 1300-303-270
Tel: 1800 812 392
14 Aquatic Dr
for other enquiries: 1300-303-270
Latest Stories about
- How financial service firms use big data to meet business goals
- Dell support tool put PCs at risk of malware infection
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, March 24
- Former AMD CEO Rory Read finds a home in Dell
- Cisco, Microsoft part of optics consortium directing data center standards
- Top enterprise IT companies where people want to work
- Bare-metal switches poised to take off in data centers
- Cisco replaces UCS server head; software leaders also depart
- Microsoft wants to kill passwords with biometric authentication in Windows 10
- Asus ZenBook UX305 vs. Dell XPS 13: Thin, light and powerful
- Networking's open at last. Now what?
- MacBook makes a case for wireless docking -- but too soon
- Facebook's 'Wedge' network switch will soon be on sale to all
- Dell takes on corporate security with new suite
- Apple demotes Air with new fanless 12-in. Retina MacBook as its lightest, thinnest computer