Dataweave is an Australian specialist Oracle consultancy and solutions provider based in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Dataweave specialise in business solutions for mid-size companies. The Oracle product areas they focus on are E-Business Suite R12 (Financials, Supply Chain & Demantra), Oracle Database (RAC & Performance Management), Fusion Middleware (BPEL and Business Intelligence) and Siebel (CRM On Demand and Clinical Trials Management).
Dataweave's expertise includes:
• Oracle Database: performance tuning, upgrades and support
• Fusion Middleware: Integration using Oracle SOA Suite
• E-Business Suite Applications: Financials, Supply Chain and Projects
• Oracle Business Accelerators (OBA)
• Siebel: CRM On Demand and Clinical Trials Management (CTMS)
• Business Intelligence
Dataweave specialises in a number of the core applications suites:
• Oracle E-Business Suite
• Siebel CRM On Demand
• Oracle Life Sciences Applications
• Universal Content Management
Consulting Options include:
Architectural Assessments and Detailed Architectural
Oracle and SQL Server Database Health Check
Requirements Analysis, Solution Design and Implementation
Oracle and SQL Server Database Managed Services
Oracle and SQL Server Database Performance Tuning and Support
How to buy
Sales Enquiries: 1300 56 88 44
L4 154 Pacific Highway
Zip/Postal Code: 2060
Phone (primary): +61 2 8920 3933
Fax: +61 2 8920 1944
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).