CISCO SYSTEMS INC. was founded in 1984 and provides networking solutions to connect people, computing devices and computer networks, allowing people to access or transfer information without regard to differences in time, place or type of computer system. Cisco Systems has over 35,000 employees in more than 115 countries and its customers include service providers, small to medium business and enterprise customers which includes corporations, government agencies, utilities and educational institutions.
Cisco Systems offers the following products:
Network Systems: Routers, Switches, Network Management, Cisco IOS and NX-OS Software, Interfaces and Modules, Optical Networking.
Collaboration, Voice and Video: Voice and Unified Communications, WebEx, TelePresence, Video, Cable and Content Delivery, Service Exchange, Universal Gateways and Access Servers.
Security: Security, Physical Security and Building Systems, Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Firewall, Security Management.
Data Center: Unified Computing, Application Networking Services, Storage Networking, Data Center, Switches, Blade Switches.
Mobility/wireless: Wireless, Access Points, Outdoor Wireless, Wireless LAN Controllers, Service Exchange.
How to buy
Sales & Support Partners:
14A Baker Street
Botany, NSW 2019
Tel: +61 2 8336 5100
Westcon Group Australia
Unit 3, 39 Herbert Street
St Leonards, NSW 2065
Tel: +61 2 9432 1000
Ingram Micro Pty. Ltd.
61 Dunning Ave Rosebery 2018
Phone: 1300 651 124
143 Rooks Road
Nunawading, VIC 3131
Tel: +61 3 9837 2500
Cisco Partner Sales:
Partner Pre-Sales Hotline (CPP)
Tel: +1 800 134 349 (Australia)
or Open a case online
Drake Testing Center: Tel: +61 2 414 3666
Cisco Systems Australia Pty., Ltd.
Australian Head Office and NSW Branch
L10, 80 Pacific Highway, North Sydney 2060, Australia
PO BOX 469, North Sydney, NSW 2059, Australia
Phone: +61 2 8446 6000
Fax: +61 2 8446 8400
Latest Stories about
- First look: Android on Chrome OS is a poor fit
- IBM warns of rising VoIP cyber-attacks
- HPE rolls out products to enable IoT adoption
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Customs gives Cisco adversary Arista green light to resume selling US network gear
- IBM is on a push to offer IoT from development to production
- Hyper convergence leads to humanless datacenters: Nutanix CEO Pandey
- Freshly-funded Message.io buddies up with Microsoft on chatbots
- Cisco sales tick up, CEO Robbins bullish on data center, security, collaboration
- 10 resume do’s and don’ts for developers
- IBM sets up test range to practice fighting nightmare cyber battles safely
- Beyond brainstorming: 4 cool action items hatched from Cisco ideation session
- Cisco Founders Forum: One creative way to keep & energize talent
- F5 readies ADCs for public cloud
- Cisco names 10 cities using its cloud-based smart service