- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
Ciena Corporation was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Maryland, USA. Ciena offers network infrastructure solutions, intelligent software and a comprehensive services practice to enterprise, government, and research and education networks across the globe.
The company's portfolio of software-centric optical and Ethernet platforms combines network element programmability, operating system commonality and management unification, and Carrier Ethernet-based transformation to enable clients to change the way they compete.
Ciena has over 4000 employees worldwide.
Packet-Optical Transport: Platforms that automatically adapt to a wide range of existing fiber plants, making 40G and 100G as easy to deploy as 10G.
Packet-Optical Switching: Multi-terabit-class reconfigurable switching systems utilizing intelligent mesh networking to automate the provisioning and dynamic bandwidth control of high-capacity services.
Carrier Ethernet Service Delivery: Intelligent devices that create low-touch, high-velocity access, backhaul and aggregation networks.
Ciena One Software Suite: Unified software solutions for comprehensive service lifecycle control, proactive monitoring and multi-layer control plane across a wide range of network layers and service types.
Ciena Specialist Services: A services practice that applies Ciena expertise to your specificchallenges and opportunities.
How to buy
Contact Ciena Sales by phone: (800) 207-3714
Ciena Australia Pty. Ltd
1 Innovation Road
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Tel: +61 2 8870-5000
Latest Stories about
- Where we stand with SDN
- Ciena, NRENs to test OpenFlow SDN WAN
- Southern Cross Cable Network rolls out 100G expansion
- ZTE sends 400Gbps over 5,000 kilometers
- New specifications to ease delivery of carrier Ethernet services
- Verizon launches faster network for financial firms
- Wall Street Beat: Economy weighs on chip, PC sector
- US energy agency demos blazingly fast network
- VERNet deploys Ciena for network upgrade
- Wall Street Beat: IT gets hit in market slump
- EMC unveils real-time data replication over thousands of miles
- Internet2 turns 15: Has it delivered on its promise?
- Google and other titans form Open Networking Foundation
- Juniper merges network core elements to cut carrier costs
- Ciena's loss deepens after Nortel metro Ethernet acquisition
IT virtualisation, the engine behind cloud computing, can have significant consequences on the data centre physical infrastructure. The particular effects of virtualisation are discussed and possible solutions or methods for dealing with them are offered. Download to learn more.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience