- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
Ciena Corporation was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Maryland, USA. Ciena offers network infrastructure solutions, intelligent software and a comprehensive services practice to enterprise, government, and research and education networks across the globe.
The company's portfolio of software-centric optical and Ethernet platforms combines network element programmability, operating system commonality and management unification, and Carrier Ethernet-based transformation to enable clients to change the way they compete.
Ciena has over 4000 employees worldwide.
Packet-Optical Transport: Platforms that automatically adapt to a wide range of existing fiber plants, making 40G and 100G as easy to deploy as 10G.
Packet-Optical Switching: Multi-terabit-class reconfigurable switching systems utilizing intelligent mesh networking to automate the provisioning and dynamic bandwidth control of high-capacity services.
Carrier Ethernet Service Delivery: Intelligent devices that create low-touch, high-velocity access, backhaul and aggregation networks.
Ciena One Software Suite: Unified software solutions for comprehensive service lifecycle control, proactive monitoring and multi-layer control plane across a wide range of network layers and service types.
Ciena Specialist Services: A services practice that applies Ciena expertise to your specificchallenges and opportunities.
How to buy
Contact Ciena Sales by phone: (800) 207-3714
Ciena Australia Pty. Ltd
1 Innovation Road
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Tel: +61 2 8870-5000
Latest Stories about
- Verizon preps super-fast 10Gbps broadband
- Enterprise disaggregation is inevitable
- Here comes bare metal and NFV for the enterprise
- Alcatel-Lucent uses SDN to meld IP, optical services
- Verizon bumps up its 100G metro fiber-optic network
- Atlassian offers high-volume, Git-based code management
- Vocus Communications to expand capacity on Southern Cross Cable Network
- AT&T, others launch OpenDaylight SDN alternative
- Open source startup targeting DevOps-defined networking
- Open Networking foundation (ONF) Executive Director on the group's achievements, goals
- Build it or buy it: Questions to ask about your metro data center network infrastructure
- Forum created to push optical SDNs
- Ericsson and Ciena join forces on IP and optical networking
- Huawei sends 400Gbps over next-generation optical network
- Where we stand with SDN
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation