Autonomy was founded in 1996, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. The company currently has a market cap of $6 Billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy has offices worldwide with their Australian office in Sydney.
Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy addresses the challenges of information within any vertical market or application
Autonomy delivers a complete software infrastructure solution where customers can leverage content and drive interactions from existing applications that handle information access technology, pan-enterprise search, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery and archiving, records management, business process management, web content management, customer interaction solutions, and video and audio analysis.
How to buy
Call Autonomy Australia: Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Level 6, 107 Mount St
Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Fax: +61 2 8324 1499
Latest Stories about
- Apple Car hints from Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends report
- HP is now two companies. How did it get here?
- Former Autonomy CEO Lynch sues HP for $150 million
- Michigan sues HP over $49 million project that's still not done after 10 years
- Why big data will be a big deal for the new HP
- Separating science fact from science fiction in robotics (with video)
- HP will pay $US100 million to settle Autonomy-related lawsuit
- Who's courting Salesforce? IBM, Oracle among top guesses
- Oracle brings Big Data back to database administrators
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Wednesday, April 1
- HP hits former Autonomy execs with $US5bn suit
- IBM brings more Watson smarts to developers
- AI is getting smarter
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 20
- UK regulators end fraud probe into HP's Autonomy acquisition
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.