Autonomy was founded in 1996, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. The company currently has a market cap of $6 Billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy has offices worldwide with their Australian office in Sydney.
Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy addresses the challenges of information within any vertical market or application
Autonomy delivers a complete software infrastructure solution where customers can leverage content and drive interactions from existing applications that handle information access technology, pan-enterprise search, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery and archiving, records management, business process management, web content management, customer interaction solutions, and video and audio analysis.
How to buy
Call Autonomy Australia: Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Level 6, 107 Mount St
Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Fax: +61 2 8324 1499
Latest Stories about
- Big data drives 47% growth for top 50 public cloud companies
- Big Data drives 47 per cent growth for top 50 public Cloud companies
- Ex-Autonomy chief Lynch slams HP, CEO Whitman ahead of shareholder meeting
- HP gains traction with augmented reality service
- Eight eye-openers from Salesforce.com's annual report
- HP breaks Autonomy IDOL into discrete services
- HP eyeing acquisitions - and divestitures - Whitman says
- HP reverses decline in PC sales, claims broad progress in quarter
- Autonomy accounting errors in financial report revisions
- My journey from Macs to Mint
- Hackathon geared toward the 'liberation' of data from public PDF documents
- HP's Whitman gets one heck of a pay raise
- Judge rules HP, Whitman must defend shareholder suit over Autonomy acquisition
- HP ends tough year on a high note
- HP's big data platform tends to digital marketing
In response to changing customer trends in an increasingly mobile and digital world, the contact centre must also evolve from its traditional focus on voice- and email-based customer service into the intelligent contact centre. This whitepaper details the key qualities needed to produce and maintain an omni-channel, context-aware customer engagement optimization platform.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.