Autonomy was founded in 1996, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. The company currently has a market cap of $6 Billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy has offices worldwide with their Australian office in Sydney.
Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy addresses the challenges of information within any vertical market or application
Autonomy delivers a complete software infrastructure solution where customers can leverage content and drive interactions from existing applications that handle information access technology, pan-enterprise search, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery and archiving, records management, business process management, web content management, customer interaction solutions, and video and audio analysis.
How to buy
Call Autonomy Australia: Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Level 6, 107 Mount St
Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Fax: +61 2 8324 1499
Latest Stories about
- Accounting differences, not fraud, led to HP's Autonomy write-down, says Lynch
- AI researchers say Elon Musk's fears 'not completely crazy'
- Hopes high for HP spinoffs, but PC and printer concerns linger
- HP Enterprise: What to watch
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- Former exec says HP 'bungled' the Autonomy acquisition, alleges cover-up
- HP to test wearables market by working with partners
- Hewlett-Packard slams ex-Autonomy exec, says it will sue
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- HP chairman resigns due to ill health
- HP reaches agreement in shareholder suits over Autonomy acquisition
- Hewlett-Packard close to settling shareholder lawsuit over Autonomy
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Does HP have a development pipeline or a pipe dream?
- HP CIO, Ramon Baez, sees your future in the Cloud
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015