- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Autonomy was founded in 1996, headquartered in Cambridge, UK. The company currently has a market cap of $6 Billion and is the second largest pure software company in Europe. Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy has offices worldwide with their Australian office in Sydney.
Autonomy's software powers the full spectrum of mission-critical enterprise applications including pan-enterprise search, proactive Information Risk Management, information governance, eDiscovery, consolidated archiving, call center solutions, rich media management, security applications, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management (KM) and BPM. Autonomy addresses the challenges of information within any vertical market or application
Autonomy delivers a complete software infrastructure solution where customers can leverage content and drive interactions from existing applications that handle information access technology, pan-enterprise search, information governance, end-to-end eDiscovery and archiving, records management, business process management, web content management, customer interaction solutions, and video and audio analysis.
How to buy
Call Autonomy Australia: Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Level 6, 107 Mount St
Tel: +61 2 9922 9700
Fax: +61 2 8324 1499
Latest Stories about
- Hopes high for HP spinoffs, but PC and printer concerns linger
- HP Enterprise: What to watch
- HP loses its leader on NFV, a key carrier network trend
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- Former exec says HP 'bungled' the Autonomy acquisition, alleges cover-up
- HP to test wearables market by working with partners
- Hewlett-Packard slams ex-Autonomy exec, says it will sue
- HP invests in Hortonworks' Hadoop
- HP chairman resigns due to ill health
- HP reaches agreement in shareholder suits over Autonomy acquisition
- Hewlett-Packard close to settling shareholder lawsuit over Autonomy
- Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols: Does HP have a development pipeline or a pipe dream?
- HP CIO, Ramon Baez, sees your future in the Cloud
- When digital marketing meets open source
- Evan Schuman: Killer robots? What could go wrong? Oh, yeah ...
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers