ASG is an Australian Managed IT Services company founded in 1996. ASG assist over 120 clients, in both the private and public sector, to achieve strategic and operational goals through the provision of professional technology consultation and support. The company was formed in Perth but has now over 600 staff, and offices throughout Australia.
Their strength and expertise is in IT outsourcing, computer infrastructure, application development, systems integration and the provision of specialist technical services and support.
Specialist Technical Services
Architecture Consulting Services
IT Service Management
How to buy
For consulting services contact the specialist consulting arms of ASG: Dowling
Phone: 1300 137 369
International: +61 3 9628 1100
For other sales inquiries contact: ASG Sydney tel:+61.2.9911.7733
Perth Western Australia (Head Office)
Level 1, 267 St George's Terrace
Perth WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6000
P O Box 227
WESTERN AUSTRALIA 6872
Phone: +61 8 9420 5420
Fax: +61 8 9420 5422
Sydney, New South Wales
Level 4, 10 Bridge Street
NEW SOUTH WALES 2000
Phone: +61 2 8061 1700
Fax: +61 2 9241 7746
Latest Stories about
- ASG boosts revenue in first half
- Contract wins boost ASG Group revenue
- ASG Group wins $35 million contract with CIMIC Group
- Amcom shareholders vote 'yes' to Vocus merger
- ASG signs $15m in new contracts
- Electricity provider Synergy signs ASG Group for managed services
- ASG Group lifts revenue, earnings
- 49 companies on federal government's cloud services panel
- Vocus Communications to buy EDC data centres for $23.5 million
- ASG gets slice of Defence data centre consolidation program
- ASG Group enters ASX trading halt
- NZ’s AO Cloud to expand into two Australian data centres
- Fibre, Internet segments drive Vocus Communications revenue
- HP private Cloud service leads the pack, followed by Cisco and Microsoft, Forrester says
- ASG Group in talks for possible data centre sale
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!