- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
AAPT is owned by Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Limited (Telecom) founded in 1987. AAPT has approximately 3 per cent share of Australia’s $37 billion telecommunications market. AAPT is one of only three Australian telecommunications providers to own and operate its own national voice and data network. AAPT's Australian operations bring together approximately 1500 people across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra.
AAPT operate their own national voice and data network and offer a range of local and long distance voice, mobile, data and internet solutions for residential, business, government and wholesale customers.
AAPT SIP Voice
Additional products and services
Online bill analyser (OBA)
How to buy
Residential call on: 135 005
Business call on: 1300 016 636 or direct dial +61 2 8264 3938
To become a wholesale client: call the AAPT Wholesale Service Centre:
1800 645 962 or direct dial +61 2 8314 0605
Call AAPT Australia on 135 005
during these hours:
Monday- Thursday: 8am-9pm AEST
Friday: 8am-8pm AEST
Saturday-Sunday: 9am-5pm AEST
Business Call: 1800 190 157
or direct dial +61 2 8264 3938
Latest Stories about
- NextDC flicks switch on Brisbane data centre
- Verizon and Mac Telecom join telco services panel
- Acqusitions lead iiNet to 48% revenue hike
- Cloud computing strategy guide (Part 2)
- NextDC unveils more Melbourne M1 details
- Seven fibre carriers confirmed for NextDC's B1 centre
- AAPT appoints new CEO
- Telecom NZ looks to boost "free cash", reduce capex
- Polaris to open $200 million Victorian data centre
- NBN Co announces first mainland RSPs
- NBN two years on: On a precipice
- NBN two years on: Key milestones so far
- AAPT further embracing Cloud
- Senate inquiry to question emergency communications
- Ethernet vendors Overture, Hatteras to merge
More than 75 per cent of consumers have posted damaging comment on social media following a negative customer experience. Yet a whopping 70 per cent of companies have little understanding of the social media conversations featuring their brand. This whitepaper looks at how to deliver your brand promise, retain customers and increase their lifetime value with new service channels.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices