7 Ways Link-Solutions Empowers Network Pros to Work Faster and Smarter
Our increased dependence on complex information systems and ever-growing numbers of network endpoints, make the role of IT first responders a critical one. More work is being demanded of fewer, often less skilled, network and PC technicians. The sprawl of their networks across metros, regions, and even the globe adds to the difficulties of keeping systems running. This reliance on the connected world demands that frontline personnel keep networks running, whether troubleshooting an end user's problem, setting up new cubicles, or deploying new technology, such as VoIP, IP surveillance or Wi-Fi. Continuous advances in networking technologies—from health care to government, energy to education—depend on the ability to share and grow ever bigger ideas more and more quickly.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!