- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
VCE Lifecycle Assurance: Doing the Hard Work So You Don’t Have To
For decades, IT shops have operated in the same complex manner to deliver infrastructure and related support to the applications that run business. This ESG lab report examines a Vblock option that has “taken converged infrastructure to a whole new level,” adding value for the customer over the entire lifecycle by offloading expense and risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.