VCE Lifecycle Assurance: Doing the Hard Work So You Don’t Have To
For decades, IT shops have operated in the same complex manner to deliver infrastructure and related support to the applications that run business. This ESG lab report examines a Vblock option that has “taken converged infrastructure to a whole new level,” adding value for the customer over the entire lifecycle by offloading expense and risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking