- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
VCE Lifecycle Assurance: Doing the Hard Work So You Don’t Have To
For decades, IT shops have operated in the same complex manner to deliver infrastructure and related support to the applications that run business. This ESG lab report examines a Vblock option that has “taken converged infrastructure to a whole new level,” adding value for the customer over the entire lifecycle by offloading expense and risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.