- National cyber-security response, skills development crucial to Australia's economic future: Cisco
- DHS warns about privacy implications of cybersecurity bill
- Apple computers vulnerable to 'Thunderstrike 2' firmware worm
- Cleaning up botnets takes years, if ever, to complete
- Yahoo tackles large 'malvertising' campaign in its ad network
VCE Lifecycle Assurance: Doing the Hard Work So You Don’t Have To
For decades, IT shops have operated in the same complex manner to deliver infrastructure and related support to the applications that run business. This ESG lab report examines a Vblock option that has “taken converged infrastructure to a whole new level,” adding value for the customer over the entire lifecycle by offloading expense and risk.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- IN PICTURES: Huawei Australia Roadshow 2015 - Sydney (+32 Pictures)
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media