- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- The security function needs SMART metrics
- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
VDI and beyond: addressing top IT challenges to drive agility and growth
Desktop virtualization can be a powerful driver of business transformation, making it possible to deliver the apps and data people depend on whenever they need them, on whatever device best supports their productivity. But desktop virtualization is far from a one-size-fits-all solution—there are many ways to meet users’ needs, each with its own costs and benefits. To realize the full value of desktop virtualization, you need the flexibility to deliver virtual apps and desktops using a variety of methods to balance user requirements, cost and manageability in the right way for each use case in your organization.
Please supply your email address to access the content.