Enabling and Protecting the Open Enterprise
A decade or so ago, security wasn’t nearly as challenging as it is today. Users, data and applications were all centralized in data centers that, in effect, kept them contained within a network perimeter. This eBook outlines how the open enterprise has changed the role of security.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NIST sets the stage for contactless fingerprint readers
- MainOne's MDX-i taps Azure to offer cloud services in West Africa
- Auction house puts pristine 39-year-old Apple-1 on the block
- CISA likely coming back to Senate, amid doubts about effectiveness
- Review: Office 2016 for Mac offers a new interface and better features
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC