- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.