- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers