The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today