- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates