- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report