The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Good Technology launches enterprise mobility suites
- Telstra fixed line access price consultation begins
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption