The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door