- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
The Evolution and Value of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Please supply your email address to access the content.