- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
Fraud Intelligence Analysis
Fraud is significantly and evolving challenge for the financial industry, costing an estimated five to eight percent of revenues per annum. Companies had traditionally countered fraud with solutions that target known threats, however this 'rear-view-approach' can also fail to spot new and emerging attacks. In this whitepaper, we look at critical insights that aid in investigating complex incidents, whilst producing actionable visualisation. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum