- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
The Strategic CIO
Information technology plays an increasingly significant role in determining how companies interact with customers, partners, prospects and suppliers-- and how firms function internally. This intelligence report, pulled together by the Economist, explores what it means to operate, innovate and introduce emerging technologies as a strategic CIO and offers advice to CIOs still making the transition to a more strategic role.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial