- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
The Strategic CIO
Information technology plays an increasingly significant role in determining how companies interact with customers, partners, prospects and suppliers-- and how firms function internally. This intelligence report, pulled together by the Economist, explores what it means to operate, innovate and introduce emerging technologies as a strategic CIO and offers advice to CIOs still making the transition to a more strategic role.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again