- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
The Strategic CIO
Information technology plays an increasingly significant role in determining how companies interact with customers, partners, prospects and suppliers-- and how firms function internally. This intelligence report, pulled together by the Economist, explores what it means to operate, innovate and introduce emerging technologies as a strategic CIO and offers advice to CIOs still making the transition to a more strategic role.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key