- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
- Internet criminals migrating to hide inside 'darknets' warns Europol
The Strategic CIO
Information technology plays an increasingly significant role in determining how companies interact with customers, partners, prospects and suppliers-- and how firms function internally. This intelligence report, pulled together by the Economist, explores what it means to operate, innovate and introduce emerging technologies as a strategic CIO and offers advice to CIOs still making the transition to a more strategic role.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company