- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
Guide to the TCO of Encryption
While “free” open-source applications still carry unavoidable costs of installation, management, and usage, some costs can be controlled or even eliminated by smart use of appropriate applications, management technology, and best practices. In this whitepaper, we analuse the total cost of owning, managing and using full-disk encryption in large organisations. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial