- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Guide to the TCO of Encryption
While “free” open-source applications still carry unavoidable costs of installation, management, and usage, some costs can be controlled or even eliminated by smart use of appropriate applications, management technology, and best practices. In this whitepaper, we analuse the total cost of owning, managing and using full-disk encryption in large organisations. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.