- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Mobile Devices: The New Thin Clients
The nature of business may not have changed substantially over the past few years, but the tools to get business done certainly have. Companies of all sizes are now awash with smartphones, tablets, detachable notebooks, and a slew of other new computing devices that each create different hurdles that need to be overcome. In developed markets, it's hard to find employees who don't have and use smartphones for work purposes. In this IDC whitepaper, we look at the simple principles that deliver productivity in a user's mobile device. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week