- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
Mobile Devices: The New Thin Clients
The nature of business may not have changed substantially over the past few years, but the tools to get business done certainly have. Companies of all sizes are now awash with smartphones, tablets, detachable notebooks, and a slew of other new computing devices that each create different hurdles that need to be overcome. In developed markets, it's hard to find employees who don't have and use smartphones for work purposes. In this IDC whitepaper, we look at the simple principles that deliver productivity in a user's mobile device. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data