- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
Mobile Devices: The New Thin Clients
The nature of business may not have changed substantially over the past few years, but the tools to get business done certainly have. Companies of all sizes are now awash with smartphones, tablets, detachable notebooks, and a slew of other new computing devices that each create different hurdles that need to be overcome. In developed markets, it's hard to find employees who don't have and use smartphones for work purposes. In this IDC whitepaper, we look at the simple principles that deliver productivity in a user's mobile device. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Apple Pay tops Tim Cook's to-do list in China
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Advocacy groups accused of obscuring corporate ties in net neutrality debate
- Secretive funding fuels ongoing net neutrality astroturfing controversy
- OS X Yosemite uptake climbs to 13% in first week
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers