Mobile Devices: The New Thin Clients
The nature of business may not have changed substantially over the past few years, but the tools to get business done certainly have. Companies of all sizes are now awash with smartphones, tablets, detachable notebooks, and a slew of other new computing devices that each create different hurdles that need to be overcome. In developed markets, it's hard to find employees who don't have and use smartphones for work purposes. In this IDC whitepaper, we look at the simple principles that deliver productivity in a user's mobile device. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement