- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
Mobile Devices: The New Thin Clients
The nature of business may not have changed substantially over the past few years, but the tools to get business done certainly have. Companies of all sizes are now awash with smartphones, tablets, detachable notebooks, and a slew of other new computing devices that each create different hurdles that need to be overcome. In developed markets, it's hard to find employees who don't have and use smartphones for work purposes. In this IDC whitepaper, we look at the simple principles that deliver productivity in a user's mobile device. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution