- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
Designing a Defense for Mobile Applications
Instead of accessing your website from the safe confines of work or home, your customers can now perform sensitive transactions anywhere. As a result, mobile applications, and the devices they interact with, can now be more easily attacked. Attackers will probe all components of your application for vulnerabilities, and the only question is whether you will find them first. In this whitepaper, we highlight the various considerations for defending mobile applications - from the mobile application architecture to the myriad testing technologies you can use to properly assess mobile applications risk. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.