- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
How to Manage the Data Centre Power Problem
It wasn’t that long ago that IT organisations hardly gave power a thought. But these days, most data centres consume at least 10 times more per square foot than the average office building and sometimes far more than that. Getting a handle on power means installing tools that help you not only measure consumption but also right-size your electrical infrastructure and increase uptime. In this whitepaper, we look at how to curb costs and mitigate power-related problems that cause system failures. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.