- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
How to Manage the Data Centre Power Problem
It wasn’t that long ago that IT organisations hardly gave power a thought. But these days, most data centres consume at least 10 times more per square foot than the average office building and sometimes far more than that. Getting a handle on power means installing tools that help you not only measure consumption but also right-size your electrical infrastructure and increase uptime. In this whitepaper, we look at how to curb costs and mitigate power-related problems that cause system failures. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Baskin-Robbins overhauls agency line-up, plots digital customer loyalty program
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul