- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
How to Manage the Data Centre Power Problem
It wasn’t that long ago that IT organisations hardly gave power a thought. But these days, most data centres consume at least 10 times more per square foot than the average office building and sometimes far more than that. Getting a handle on power means installing tools that help you not only measure consumption but also right-size your electrical infrastructure and increase uptime. In this whitepaper, we look at how to curb costs and mitigate power-related problems that cause system failures. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.