- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
- Channel growth a key focus for Webroot's new Asia-Pacific head
- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
The Three Essential Steps to Successful Cloud Migration
Migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process for organisations and IT executives tasked with leading the project. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to: 1. Assess your workload and select the most appropriate cloud model. 2. Understand what you should look for in a cloud provider 3. Ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up! Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities