- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
Cloud Monitoring and Service Management
With one third of the 600 IT managers surveyed in Asia Pacific experiencing significant pressure from executive management to acquire cloud services, this whitepaper from Frost and Sullivan looks at the IT monitoring capabilities required to leverage cloud adoption and deliver business efficiency. Click to download more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform
- Five lessons from Expedia’s test-and-learn culture