- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
Identity and Access Intelligence: Transforming the Nature of Enterprise Security
Identity and access intelligence is not only reshaping the nature of defence against a wide range of threats. It is equipping businesses with the insight they need to understand the changes transforming IT and embrace them in a secure manner. In this paper, we describe the nature of identity and access intelligence and the factors that are driving this important aspect of security evolution. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.