- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: LulzSec leader directed cyberattacks while working for FBI
- Xen Project discloses serious vulnerability that impacts virtualized servers
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- Don't laugh: Jimmy Kimmel Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity of 2014
Identity and Access Intelligence: Transforming the Nature of Enterprise Security
Identity and access intelligence is not only reshaping the nature of defence against a wide range of threats. It is equipping businesses with the insight they need to understand the changes transforming IT and embrace them in a secure manner. In this paper, we describe the nature of identity and access intelligence and the factors that are driving this important aspect of security evolution. Download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.