- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
Casestudy: Managing an Antivirus Service and Improve the Customer Experience
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Canon opens the doors on new headquarters in Brisbane (+14 photos)
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA