- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
Casestudy: Managing an Antivirus Service and Improve the Customer Experience
Anittel Group has provided managed technology and connectivity services to organisations for more than 15 years, expanding to become one of the world’s largest full-service, IT and telecommunications companies. Previously, Anittel deployed an in-built antivirus solution as part of its managed service offering, which addressed a number of its customers’ needs, except for individual malware infections, which occurred as often as a several times a week. In this case study, find out what they did to solve this problem.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager