- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
Webroot Takes Royal Flying Doctor Service Into the Cloud
The not-for-profit Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDSWO) provides a 24-hour health lifeline for people living, working or travelling in rural and remote areas of Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. However, monitoring and managing the Internet security for the 250 desktop and laptop computers used by shift workers 24-hours a day every day of the year was a challenge for the tightly resourced organisation. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity