- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Cryptography laws could allow government interference in research: ADFA
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
Webroot Takes Royal Flying Doctor Service Into the Cloud
The not-for-profit Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDSWO) provides a 24-hour health lifeline for people living, working or travelling in rural and remote areas of Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. However, monitoring and managing the Internet security for the 250 desktop and laptop computers used by shift workers 24-hours a day every day of the year was a challenge for the tightly resourced organisation. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network