- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
Webroot Takes Royal Flying Doctor Service Into the Cloud
The not-for-profit Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDSWO) provides a 24-hour health lifeline for people living, working or travelling in rural and remote areas of Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. However, monitoring and managing the Internet security for the 250 desktop and laptop computers used by shift workers 24-hours a day every day of the year was a challenge for the tightly resourced organisation. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager