- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Webroot Takes Royal Flying Doctor Service Into the Cloud
The not-for-profit Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations (RFDSWO) provides a 24-hour health lifeline for people living, working or travelling in rural and remote areas of Western Australia and the Indian Ocean Territories. However, monitoring and managing the Internet security for the 250 desktop and laptop computers used by shift workers 24-hours a day every day of the year was a challenge for the tightly resourced organisation. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.