Is Your ITSM Vendor Asking You to Do All the Work?
There are two types of IT Service Management systems, ones from when IT just meant “IT Equipment” and today’s approaches that streamline ITSM and provides a speedy IT Infrastructure Library compliant service – that do not have the limitations of being a customisable toolkit. Find out how to improve productivity and reduce your administrative overhead. Click to download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it