- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
Is Your ITSM Vendor Asking You to Do All the Work?
There are two types of IT Service Management systems, ones from when IT just meant “IT Equipment” and today’s approaches that streamline ITSM and provides a speedy IT Infrastructure Library compliant service – that do not have the limitations of being a customisable toolkit. Find out how to improve productivity and reduce your administrative overhead. Click to download now.
Please supply your email address to access the content.