- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Internet of Things devices contain high number of vulnerabilities, study finds
Legal Compliance in Electronic Record Keeping
In Australia there is now a complex framework of legislation regulating the retention of information for various purposes. It has never been more important to ensure that an organisation’s records are properly managed. This paper summarises the Regulated Retention obligations of organisations and how proper record retention is essential in order to be Dispute-Ready. Learn more about the key points to ensure that organisations comply with these obligations.
Please supply your email address to access the content.