- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Legal Compliance in Electronic Record Keeping
In Australia there is now a complex framework of legislation regulating the retention of information for various purposes. It has never been more important to ensure that an organisation’s records are properly managed. This paper summarises the Regulated Retention obligations of organisations and how proper record retention is essential in order to be Dispute-Ready. Learn more about the key points to ensure that organisations comply with these obligations.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers