- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Legal Compliance in Electronic Record Keeping
In Australia there is now a complex framework of legislation regulating the retention of information for various purposes. It has never been more important to ensure that an organisation’s records are properly managed. This paper summarises the Regulated Retention obligations of organisations and how proper record retention is essential in order to be Dispute-Ready. Learn more about the key points to ensure that organisations comply with these obligations.
Please supply your email address to access the content.