Legal Compliance in Electronic Record Keeping
In Australia there is now a complex framework of legislation regulating the retention of information for various purposes. It has never been more important to ensure that an organisation’s records are properly managed. This paper summarises the Regulated Retention obligations of organisations and how proper record retention is essential in order to be Dispute-Ready. Learn more about the key points to ensure that organisations comply with these obligations.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split