- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
Legal Compliance in Electronic Record Keeping
In Australia there is now a complex framework of legislation regulating the retention of information for various purposes. It has never been more important to ensure that an organisation’s records are properly managed. This paper summarises the Regulated Retention obligations of organisations and how proper record retention is essential in order to be Dispute-Ready. Learn more about the key points to ensure that organisations comply with these obligations.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country