- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
Definitive Guide to Next-Generation Threat Protection
If there’s any chance of preventing these motivated adversaries from attacking our systems, stealing our data, and harming our critical infrastructure, we’ve got to think differently. Find out more on how to win the war against the new breed of cyber attacks.
Please supply your email address to access the content.