BYOD: Putting Users First Produces Biggest Gains, Fewest Setbacks
BYOD is one of the most visible incarnations of the wave of consumerisation surging through the IT industry. As a result, major cultural, technological and business shifts have occurred in the relationship between company and employee, facilitating unprecedented gains in productivity, efficiency and collaboration while creating new security risks and information governance concerns. Find out how organisations can best embrace the future of BYOD.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential