- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
BYOD: Putting Users First Produces Biggest Gains, Fewest Setbacks
BYOD is one of the most visible incarnations of the wave of consumerisation surging through the IT industry. As a result, major cultural, technological and business shifts have occurred in the relationship between company and employee, facilitating unprecedented gains in productivity, efficiency and collaboration while creating new security risks and information governance concerns. Find out how organisations can best embrace the future of BYOD.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates