- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
BYOD: Putting Users First Produces Biggest Gains, Fewest Setbacks
BYOD is one of the most visible incarnations of the wave of consumerisation surging through the IT industry. As a result, major cultural, technological and business shifts have occurred in the relationship between company and employee, facilitating unprecedented gains in productivity, efficiency and collaboration while creating new security risks and information governance concerns. Find out how organisations can best embrace the future of BYOD.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels