- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Best Practices for Optimizing IT
Organisations must leverage IT advancements to capitalise on their cost advantages, and align the infrastructure so that future improvements in technology can provide an immediate cost reduction. This paper proposes a best-of-breed approach – read on.
Please supply your email address to access the content.