- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe