- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
Trend Micro Deep Security: For Vulnerability Shielding
Countless software vulnerabilities leave the door open to data-stealing malware and other attacks. And IT teams can’t keep up—it’s virtually impossible to download, test, and deploy patches for all critical vulnerabilities before they are exploited. At the same time, emergency patching causes unacceptable downtime, overhead, and costs and other operational challenges. Given these challenges, there has never been a more urgent need for a virtual patching solution that complements existing patch management processes by shielding known and unknown vulnerabilities. Read more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- “Autotask is vital to our success,” says Dynamic Business Technologies