- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
Virtual Patching: Lower Security Risks and Costs
This white paper reviews enterprise challenges with security patch management including risks to various areas of IT—security, compliance, operations, and budgets. It discusses how traditional approaches to remediating vulnerable systems can create new problems and provides a new model that keeps pace with the ever-increasing number of attack vectors. Download now to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.