- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
Virtual Patching: Lower Security Risks and Costs
This white paper reviews enterprise challenges with security patch management including risks to various areas of IT—security, compliance, operations, and budgets. It discusses how traditional approaches to remediating vulnerable systems can create new problems and provides a new model that keeps pace with the ever-increasing number of attack vectors. Download now to learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites