- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- Private I: Hijacked DNS puts iOS virtual private networks at slight risk
- Attackers abuse legacy routing protocol to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 2
- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
The Challenges of Securing a Virtual IT Infrastructure
Compelling new date from IDG Research spotlights the most pressing challenges facing organisations globally around virtualisation and security in data centers and clouds environments. As security professionals work to secure virtualization, an array of issues logically enter the equation. Find out what these are and how to best resolve them. Click to download!
Please supply your email address to access the content.