Detecting the Enemy Inside the Network - How Tough Is It?
Advanced persistent threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that pertain to computer intrusions by threat actors that aggressively pursue and compromise chosen targets. APTs are often conducted in campaigns, which consist of a series of failed and successful attempts over time to get deeper and deeper into a target’s network and are therefore not isolated incidents. Download to find out more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance
- Facebook rolls out video calling feature in Messenger