Detecting the Enemy Inside the Network - How Tough Is It?
Advanced persistent threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that pertain to computer intrusions by threat actors that aggressively pursue and compromise chosen targets. APTs are often conducted in campaigns, which consist of a series of failed and successful attempts over time to get deeper and deeper into a target’s network and are therefore not isolated incidents. Download to find out more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Meltdown! New Periscope iPhone app live streams ice cream factory's end
- Court throws out lawsuit over storage on iPhones, iPads
- Facebook speeds iPhone app dev wih React Native
- Facebook wants to blur lines between reality and virtual reality
- Microsoft name games continue as 'universal apps' become 'Windows apps'