Detecting the Enemy Inside the Network - How Tough Is It?
Advanced persistent threats (APTs) refer to a category of threats that pertain to computer intrusions by threat actors that aggressively pursue and compromise chosen targets. APTs are often conducted in campaigns, which consist of a series of failed and successful attempts over time to get deeper and deeper into a target’s network and are therefore not isolated incidents. Download to find out more!
Please supply your email address to receive this whitepaper
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today