- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
ESG - Understanding and Addressing APTs
Three years ago, few people outside of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) or other military/intelligence organisations had heard of Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs). Now these kinds of targeted cyber attacks have become routine with discussion extending across the technology, business, and mainstream media. In this whitepaper, we look at exactly are APTs and what enterprise organisations are doing to defend themsleves. Read more!
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Countdown begins for switch from debit/credit card signature to PIN
- Start Up Australia opens free classes for entrepreneurs
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Samsung, Apple still dominate smartphones, but their shares slip
- Ford and GM sued for millions over CD-ripping tech in cars