- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Begin BT Strategic Planning With Clear Business Goals
Clear business goals lie at the heart of good strategy. Unfortunately, many organisations have aspirational goals that make strategic planning difficult at best, and they lack the mechanism to translate aspirations into strategies. This report provides guidelines for your team to work with business partners in agreeing on specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals that lend themselves to effective strategic planning. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.