Begin BT Strategic Planning With Clear Business Goals
Clear business goals lie at the heart of good strategy. Unfortunately, many organisations have aspirational goals that make strategic planning difficult at best, and they lack the mechanism to translate aspirations into strategies. This report provides guidelines for your team to work with business partners in agreeing on specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals that lend themselves to effective strategic planning. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- How innovation labs are helping organisations think like startups
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site