Begin BT Strategic Planning With Clear Business Goals
Clear business goals lie at the heart of good strategy. Unfortunately, many organisations have aspirational goals that make strategic planning difficult at best, and they lack the mechanism to translate aspirations into strategies. This report provides guidelines for your team to work with business partners in agreeing on specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals that lend themselves to effective strategic planning. Learn more.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking