- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Analyst Paper - The Total Economic Impact To IBM WebSphere Application Server Migrating From An Open Source Environment
This report from Forrester, a highly respect independent analyst, provides readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the WebSphere Application Server on their organization within a production environment. Readers may use this analysis as a basis to calculate their own impact of investment in WebSphere Application Server across a variety of client industries. Read more about the total economic impact.
Please supply your email address to access the content.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland